A Sweetness Never Felt Before

Finding Love

Chanyeol reached out and took the box of donuts. An elated grin was seen on his face as his heart fluttered. He takes a donut and brings it to his mouth as his teeth munches on the delicious looking pastry. It was just an ordinary pastry that Chanyeol had ate for dozens of times.

But this donut tasted sweet. A sweetness Chanyeol had never felt before. His heart beat picked up speed as he thought of yesterday's incident. The kiss was sweet and chaste, it brought him to Cloud Nine. Unconsciously, his finger traced his lips, the lips that came in contact with another's soft pair the previous day.

Chanyeol couldn't stop replaying that moment again and again in his head. And he would be lying if he said he didn't missed those lips that fitted perfectly on his.

"I should pay him a visit," Chanyeol murmer to himself. Smiling at the thought of meeting Baekhyun later, he quickly finishes the donut and rushes back to his room, getting ready.

 

It didn't take long for Chanyeol to get ready. After all, he wasn't one to take a long time to prepare himself. Grinning, he made his way towards Baekhyun's work place.

As he walked towards the train station, he couldn't help but scream mentally. He was acting like a ing girl deeply in love but he was. He was in love! In love with the famous entertainer - Byun Baekhyun. And guess what? The latter returned the feelings!

did he felt like he was the luckiest man on this earth.

"I can't wait to see Baekhyun." Chanyeol giggled dreamily as he skipped faster towards the train station.

 

He reached Baekhyun's work place not long after. He glanced up at the huge building. "Damn..." He blurted. "Baekhyun is such a capable person to be able to work for such a well-known company."

He stepped inside the huge building and glanced around in confusion. The place was hella huge he could barely find his way. He walked towards the receptionist sitting behind the reception table as she types away on the computer. "May I help you?" She asks politely. Chanyeol flashes a small smile at her, "May I know which is Mr. Byun Baekhyun's room?"

The receptionist nods and types away on the computer again. "I'm sorry sir, but Mr. Byun is having a meeting regarding an important matter now. It would take another hour." She informed.

Chanyeol nodded in understanding. "I'll wait for him then." He says and heads towards a couch provided for people waiting. He plops himself onto the comfortable couch and picks up a random magazine to read, flipping through the pages with a bored expression plastered on his face.

 

An hour soon passed by. Chanyeol glances at his watch and places the 8th magazine down. He stands up and paces along the corridor of the building, often glancing at the elevator. Finally, the doors of the elevator opened. A young male and a few other middle aged men walked out of the elevator, chatting incessantly.

Baekhyun looked ahead and saw Chanyeol. His eyes lit up but his cheeks flushed crimson red. It was obvious the latter was still embarrassed about what happened yesterday.

"Thanks." Baekhyun thanked the men as they left. Chanyeol awkwardly walks towards Baekhyun with flushed cheeks as well.

"So..." They both said at the same time. Their heart beats hammered against their chest in an inhumane speed. "Uhm... It's lunch time now. Wanna grab some lunch? I know of a famous restaurant nearby." Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol smiles sheepishly and nods, his hair flopping up and down.

And all Baekhyun could do was to let his heart flutter and do flip-flops at this adorable side of Chanyeol.