❝Meet TEEN TOP❞

❝ℳusic ℬox❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I ran as hard as I could without looking back. Finally, I've made my way out of that scary alley in a split second. That made me mad because why wasn't I out of there earlier ?! I stopped for a second, panting for air, then continued to search for the cafe that Ricky talked about. 

A couple of minutes later, I stopped in front of this random cafe and was just about to call Ricky . Then I realized that I was standing . right . in . front . of . that . damn . cafe .

"Ahh~ Here it is" I looked up to see if I was at the right place. 

"S-u-s-h-i R-o-l-l. Aight. Its this one" I slowly took my step into the cafe and saw Ricky who was waving at me as I walked towards him.

I squinted my eyes at Ricky who was staring at me walking towards the vacant seat in front of me and I sat down. I gritted my teeth and adjusted my seat to make myself comfortable, putting my bag aside.

"What took you so long Boram Lee? I've been waiting for you like half an hour !" He nagged as I took a seat in front of him.

"Gosh calm down ! I was up to something just now. Sorry-- HEY ! Why am I the one who is apologizing right now !? Its not my fault. You're the one who left me all alone across the street !" I snapped back at him by hitting the top table with my palm and stood up, yelling at him making all people's eyes in the cafe turned their gazes to me. Which .. they thought if I were crazy or something. But that still doesn't made me care about anything, I was so mad at him.

Ricky almost jumped off his seat. Looking around as he apologized at the other customers for being too loud before shuffling over closer to me.

"Uh babe, come on I'm sorry. I promise I won't do that again" He used his specialty, aegyo , doing it as cute as he can which softened me up a bit. That kind of helps. My anger was cooled down at the meantime.

"How can I not be mad ! You left me ! And that's wrong ! Leaving me all by myself to find you..... I'm not a freaking GPS !" This time I lowered my voice a little but it could still counted as loud. It's more like a loud whisper.

"Shhhhh ! You're still too loud. Okay actually I was searching for you but I couldn't ! So I thought I'd find you anywhere walking down the street or something" Ricky explained with all his might.

"Okay okay no just stop it. You're too cute to do that. And don't call me babe, I'm not your babe. BABE" I pinched his cheeks that caused him to yelp.

I, like usual, putting on my I-won't-forgive-you face to tease Ricky a little bit more.

"Aish fine fine, I'm very very sorry, alright Ms. Boram? But hey I bought something for you from the store earlier and I hope you'd like it" He quickly dig something from his paper bag and took out a sheet of little bunny stickers and hand it to me.

"What on earth-- What's this for?"

"Well it's a gift from me to you for leaving you alone?  By the way, put the stickers on your phone, it would remind you of me whenever you're alone" He chuckled as I smiled widely.

Yeah, that's so Ricky. He's in charge in all the cute stuffs. And he just can't stop giving me cute stuffs since we were kids. I took the sticker sheet and thanked Ricky.

"Ehehe~ Sorry Boram-ah~ Let's forget about it okay? I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter