❝Getting Better❞

❝ℳusic ℬox❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I looked at the door and went upstairs. I threw my bag on the study table and collapsed on the bed while massaging my sore nape.

*I wished Ricky was here* I let out the heaviest sigh.

After I've  finished shower, I sat down on the bed while drying up my hair with a towel, checking on my phone.

          *1 new message*     *L.Joe★*

"L.Joe? What does he want?" I opened up the message he sent just a few minutes ago.

*Hey, Boram, can you come out for a while?*

"Come out? Come out, where?" I asked to myself while replying it back to him.

*Your house, pabo*

I stared at my phone. My heart's pounding. What should I do!? So yeah. My panicked mode's .

"Should I say that I'm not at home? Oh yes I should"

I replied back, saying that I'm not at home.

*Really? Then why is your bedroom's light is on? Did you forgot to turn it off?*

"Oh damn. Maybe I should just go out..." I face palmed myself as I sighed again and decided to go down.

My heart can't stop beating so fast when I grabbed the doorknob.

Turning it, slowly.

 

 

-AUTHOR's POV-

 

Boram opened the door ajar and hid behind the door.

"Boram?" L.Joe peeked inside while knocking on the door a few times.

Boram stuck out her head and smiled widely.

"Ahh, L.Joe-ssi. What brings you here at this late night?" She smiled widely as she was trying to hide behind the door, not wanting L.Joe to see what she's wearing.

Boram is a bit sensitive about fashion. She hates it when people judge her clothes that she's wearing. She'll be embarrassed if L.Joe saw her in shorts and a baggy shirt. Well, that was what she was thinking.

"Its nothing, really. I just wanna ask you uh..." L.Joe played with his fingers as he lowered his head. That looks kindda girly.

*Should I invite him in? Should I? Maybe I should. But what if he sees me in this?!* Thoughts were running around in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter