❝Help❞

❝ℳusic ℬox❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning , I heard all the girls screaming and squealing in front of the school gate.

 

          *OMG*          *They're so handsome !*          *Kya ! Oppa saranghae !*          *Oppa notice me !*

 

I wondered what was going on there. It looked like they were being possessed by an old lady's ghost. I peeked from the window where I sat and saw a bunch of girls, fangirling over a group of new guy students who came walking towards the school hall.

"What's so great fangirling over those guys? They don't look THAT attractive. With messy hairs, they don't look organized at all ! And and ...--" I nagged to myself about them before someone came and whispered to me in the ear.

"And what? So you're saying that I'm not attractive ?" Chunji whispered to me with his deep husky voice that made me shivered and startled at the same time.

It feels like his blowing into my ear instead ! Not whispering ! I could feel his hot breathe--

*Oh god, Boram ! Wake up !* I slapped my cheeks lightly and turned my face to look at Chunji.

"Hey ! What--" When I turned , he was right behind me, staring at me with those two sharp eyes. And the most esciting part-- I mean nervous part was, our faces were just a few inches apart !

 

-Author's POV-

 

Boram didn't know what to do. Her brain stopped working for a few seconds. She didn't even blinked. Chunji on the other hand, was enjoying this moment. He stared right into Boram's eyes. With a smirk, Chunji's gaze were now focused on her lips. He slowly went closer and closer and .... BAM ! He got hit with a thick, heavy book on the head.

"Ouch ! Hey ! What was that for !?" Chunji rubbed his head in anger.

"What do you think you're doing to me ?! Are you trying to kiss me ? Thanks to god there's nobody here ! Or it would be a chaos-- And I will put you in my blacklist forever !!" She started throwing tantrum as Chunji quickly covered with his hand, shushing her over and over again.

"Why are you shushing me ?! You were trying to kiss me aren't you !?" She kept on nagging and tried a few times to hit Chunji but he quickly blocked it.

"I don't care. I'm going to tell the whole school about this ! Wait-- no no no. We should not tell this to anyone- You should shut up and just shut up" She said.

"As long as you're shutting up about it. I will" He answered, moving his hand along his lips as if he was zipping it, showing that he promised to keep his mouth shout.

"But don't deny the fact that you still did try to kiss me !" I said, almost shouting.

"I wasn't ! Don't accuse me for something I didn't do ! You're the one who turned around and we almost kissed !" He replied without feeling guilty.

Boram's mouth was agape opened. She was sure that he's the one that was going to kiss her. No doubts. She wasn't even daydreaming.

"But--" Chunji instantly stopped her by putting a finger on her lips.

Boram's heart raced by the sudden contact.

"Shh ! You're too loud. Someone might hear us ! Gosh ..." Chunji said in a low voice tone, heaving out a sigh.

She swatted his hand away and stood up.

"I'm warning you mister. If you're planning on harming me, I won't hesitate to tell the whole school that you're actually a criminal ! A criminal who stole people's ID card

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter