❝Jealousy❞

❝ℳusic ℬox❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-LJOE's POV-

I was walking pass by Boram's classroom which wasn't so far from mine . Just to see if she's still there . I wasnt to ask her out this weekend .

When I was just about to enter the classroom . I heard noises of people arguing . So I peeked from behind the door . My eyes instantly widen when I saw Boram , with a guy , fighting over a piece of small paper . Or maybe a card to be exact .

Boram was reaching for the card the guy was holding . Why should Boram do such a thing ? Its just a card .

So , as I saw them walking towards the door , I quickly ran and hid behind the lockers .

"Where are they going ? And what are they doing together ?" I furrowed my eyebrows , thinking about the questions that kept coming into my head .

"If that guy hurts Boram , I'll never let him go" I gritted my teeth as I clenched my fist .

"Shish , do I sounded weird ? Ohmygod , I sounded like a father. . ." I chuckled silently as I went back to spy on them .

I watched their every move , until. . .

"Wait ! What are they doing ! No !" I saw that guy fell on top of Boram . I panicked .

I wanted to run , push the guy away and beat him up .

But I couldn't . My legs were glued to the floor as my eyes were glued to . . . them . My heart broke at the sight . Broke into pieces .

Just then , I was more panicked when the guy blocked her way out .

"Oh this guy is a dead meat ! I'm going to punch his stomach hard , and then his face ! So he think he's so handsome ? I'm going to make your so called handsome face into a pancake ! I'll show him" I punched the locker which produced a loud 'bang!' sound and it hurts my knuckles too . 

I tried to keep the pain and prevent myself from screaming so I covered my mouth with my other hand . I just hoped that they won't notice me here as I took a peek on them again .

Finally ! Boram pushed him and stormed away from there . But its still tearing me apart , seeing her with another guy. . .

-END OF LJOE's POV-

 

"So that's the school garden . And there's the field . Oh ! And that's the basketball court" I pointed out whatever I saw when I was walking down the opened hall .

"Wait . Did you just said . . . basketball court ?" Chunji asked , stopping on his spot .

"Yes . Oh yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter