❝Why Me ?❞

❝ℳusic ℬox❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the school bell rang , the students in our class rushed out to the cafeteria like always .

The girls in my class didn't stop sending daggers at me as I just sat near the window , doing nothing .

Soon , the class became empty . There's only me and this 'sheep' left . Chunji has been glancing at me for the past 5 minutes .

Wanna know how I know ? I just know ! You know ?

"Aren't we . . . uhh going around the school ?" He cleared his throat , glancing at me again .

"Why should we ? And why are you here ? You should follow the other students to the cafeteria earlier" I said while reading a book .

"But the teacher said , you must show me around school ! So you must !" He turned and look at me with an angry expression .

"Why are you so eager to know about the places in this school ? Its not like you dont know what a toilet is" I said , sent a glare at him .

"But still , you must . The teacher asked you to" He fought back .

"That's what the teacher had said . Not me . And did I ever said that I agreed showing you around school ? NO" I ignored him and kept reading my book .

 

CHUNJI's POV

*So , she still doesn't want to get up huh ? Fine*

I checked my bag for something which maybe can make her remember about who I am .

I took out a card that I found a few weeks ago .

"Fine then , if you still don't want to" I rested my chin on my palms .

"But . . . do you remember me , by any chance ?" I tilted my head , looking at her .

"Of course I do . You're that big fat sheep in the hallway" She said while flipping through the pages of the book .

"Right . . ."

*Aish . She's making my blood boiling up already . Ugh . But . . . I have to calm down or I'll lose this chance . Okay . Calm Down*

I took a deep breathe and let it out slowly .

"Mhm that's a little sad because you don't remember me . . ." I smirked as I looked at the student ID card .

"But maybe you'll remember my handsome face after you take a look at this ?" I showed her the student ID card .

Her eyes widen when she saw the card . Probably shocked when she saw her name on it .

"Where did you get that ?" She quickly searched her bag for her purse . And she even asked me if I duplicated the card .

Then , she was more shocked to see  that her student ID card was really missing .

"Where did I get this ? Hmm let me see . . ." I taped my chin as she tried to snatch her ID card back .

"Someone drop her purse so I helped her to pick it up , I was being extra nice so I followed her all the way and returned the purse" I was a little satisfy when she sent me a death glare . That was kind of hilarious .

"But ! Before I returned it , I took the ID card first , just in case" I smirked while holding up the ID card high .

"You're a thief ! A criminal ! How dare you stole my ID card !" She tried to reach for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter