❝Flashback III❞

❝ℳusic ℬox❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday at last , Ricky and I decided to tidy up the whole house !

We've equipped the suitable cleaning appliances and divided the chores .

I started to dust all the tables , shelves and cupboards one by one . I dusted all the pictures . All looked nice and clean .

Then I stopped to look at the old pictures in the frames . There was a picture of me and Ricky when we were in elementary school . We were going to attend a ball at our school .

I was wearing a cute flowery dress while Ricky wore a long-sleeved shirt , a vest and a bow . This made me remembered about what happened that day .

 

 

-FLASHBACK III-

 

"Boram~ Boram ! How do I look ?" Ricky spun around while spreading his arms to show me his new clothes for the ball .

"Perfect ! Two thumbs up~" I lightly chuckled and clapped my hands .

"Boram-ah~ You look pretty . I bet everyone at the ball will fall for you . 'Marry Me , Lee Boram !'" He joked .

"Don't be silly , Ricky~ Besides , no one ever wants me . And we're still kids ! We should enjoy ourselves first" I snorted and laughed .

"Nahh , just joking" He combed his hair and went out of my room .

I looked at myself in the mirror , satisfied with my appearance . I rushed downstairs when I heard my grandmother called for us .

"Kids ! Your school bus is here . You don't want to miss it !" 

"I'll be there in a minute , Halmeoni !" Both me and Ricky hugged grandma and bid our goodbyes to her before we hopped on into our bus .

Our classmates were all there . And their dresses and suits looked more expensive than mine . They were also pretty too . Prettier than mine of course .

As Ricky and I took our seats , I saw this lonely kid who sat at the back of the bus . He always sit alone . The students thought that's he's crazy because of depressions , creepy , scary and all that negative things .

But when I glanced at him for the second time , he doesn't look that bad .

So , I decided to go to the back of the bus , where that lonely kid was sitting .

At the mean time , there was some seniors of our schools , probably have higher grades than us . They were big bullies . I tried to ignore them as I mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter