❝Another Day With L.Joe❞

❝ℳusic ℬox❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I quietly entered the house while tip-toe-ing to not let Ricky , who was still watching th tv , notices me creeping into the house .

"Oh Borammie~ You're back . What took you so long ? I was worried about you" Ricky turned off the tv and adjust his seat on the sofa to face me . (if you know what I mean)

"And no need to tip-toe . I heard you opened and closed the door when you entered the house =_=" Ricky narrows his eyes . 

"I ... I ... ate my snack at the cafe" I don't want to tell him that I met L.Joe and ate with him . It would be a chaos if he knew !

"Hmm , I see . Okay then , I'm going to sleep ^^ Goodnight" He waved at me and went upstairs .

"Goodnight ^u^" I smiled and sighed in relief .

*Wow , that was close* I quickly rushed upstairs into my room then plopped down on my bed with my back .

"I got to see my crush today ! I was luckier than I thought . Then , maybe it's all because of you" I sqeualed for a moment and twisted the key behind the music box as I opened it and listened to the music . I attempt to fall asleep by the sweet music rhythm of the music box .

 

******

 

*DINGDONG*     *DINGDONG*

"I'll get the door !" I rushed to the front door and slightly opened it to take a peek outside .

"Yes ? Can I help you ?"

"I'm looking for Lee Boram . Does she lived here ?"

"Ah yes . That's me . Who are you ?" I opened the door wider and stepped out of the house .

"Hey~ It's me . L.Joe . How can you not recognize me ?" L.Joe lifted his cap , reealing his two brown charming eyes and let the sun shines on his handsome face .

"Oh L.Joe-ssi~ What are you doing here ? How do you know that I lived here ?" I tend to asked a lot of questions since I was kindda confused by L.Joe's absence .

"Whoa , hold up . I'll answer your questions one by one"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter