❝Going Out❞

❝ℳusic ℬox❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I walked all the back home with a smile that never fades away. Well, I did frown whenever I thought about the 'consequences' I had to face. But what kind of? What does it actually mean? What does all of this actually means ! When I reached home, I opened the door and quickly took off my shoes.

"Ricky ! I'm home ! Hello ! Is anybody home ?!" Ricky came out from his room after he heard the screaming and yelling sounds I've made .

"YAH ! CAN YOU PLEASE BE QUIET ?! I AM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE ! SHUT THE UP" He walked out of his room and to my surprised, he was all scratching his head like some kind of rare baboon that came from some I don't know which part of the jungle. He even pulled his entire face down and showed me the most ugliest face I've ever seen.

"Oops. I'm sorry. Were you sleeping? Aha too bad I didn't know that. Well then my honourable guest, what can I do for you at this such late time of evening?" I apologize and clasped my hands together before , more like, I didn't mean whatever I've said.

"No !" He threw his hands in the air.

"No no no ! Nothing ! Its okay ! I'm fine ! Very very fine imnida. I will just- UGH" Ricky groaned and did the grabby hand thingy which I knew he was actually mad that I interrupted his slumber, as he walked to his room and went back to dreamland.

I ignored what Ricky said just now, plopped down on my bed and stayed there. A minute. And two. Three and half. And then I was all like someone who just got electric shocked, spazzing so damn hard on bed. The feeling when you are just happy but you need to let it all out so you just do some crazy physical moves like dancing and stuffs that might even break a limb.

"This is going to be awesome !" I got up and put the music box carefully on the small table besides my bed.

*You better be good to me, alright. Bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter