❝School Life❞

❝ℳusic ℬox❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning , I woke up lazily and looked at the alarm clock .

          *7.30 am*

"OH GOSH !! You gotta be kidding me ?! I AM GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL !!" I screamed and got out from bed and took a quick bath, put on my school uniform and tied up my hair neatly. I rushed down the stairs and didn't even ate breakfast.

While I was walking lazily towards school , I heard someone calling for my name .

"Lee Boram! Wait for me !" I turned around and saw Ricky was running towards me with a bright smile.

"Hey Ricky ! Where are you going?" I looked at him from head to toe. He was wearing the same school uniform like me.

"Where am i going? Of course I'm going to school you stupid. And I'm attending the same school as you !" He beamed. My eyes widened like it's going to pop out from its sockets.

"W-what?! Y-you're going t-to school with m-me ?!" Ricky just gave me his usual, annoyed face as I said that.

"Aish. You heard me right? I don't want to repeat myself" I nodded and Ricky just linked his hand with mine as we started walking together, blabbing about some stuffs.

After a few minutes of walking, both of us finally reached school.

"Yay~ Here we are ! Come on ! Let's register you first" I dragged Ricky to the school office to register him.

Then, we made our way to the classroom. I had most of my subject the same as Ricky. So, it's easier for us to hangout together. 

As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter