January 9, 2012

IU's new diary!

Dear Diary,

         OMG!!!!!as in OMG!!!!!!!!!senior Cho is so different! He ate lunch with me. He bought me foods, a slice of carrot cake, my favorite, and water, he said I should not drink sodas. All the female students looked in our direction while we're eating at the cafeteria.

me: senior, why are you eating with me?

senior: for a change.don't ask anything. just eat.(he said this without any expression)

        I never spoke a single word. I'm afraid of the stare all girls have given me.It's so creepy!!!!!!!!! After eating, he accompanied me to our room, before I went inside, he said, " I'll be the one to wait this time. I don't have any meeting with the student council today." then he left.. After my last class that afternoon, many girls were happy and excited to go out and I don't have the least idea why. When I went out, I saw senior Cho standing infront of our room, listening to music, girls surrounding him. When he saw me, he approched me then told me " let's go, your mom called, we're going to have dinner at your house." well everybody's surprised. I wasn't able to do anything but to follow him.

       We just finished having dinner, senior Cho and I are seating at my terrace. Right now, he's looking at the stars, and me, I'm telling you what's happening.hahaha.

him: I'm going(no expression again)

I just nodded. He stand up and walk in the bridge connecting our rooms. Our parents built a bridge between our room so that senior Cho and I will grow up so close with each other. I think they succeeded on my part but on senior Cho's part, well, he doesn't want me to call him my bestfriend. I don't know why, but for sure, we're getting along..

       The stars are bright, I hope every night will be like this..=)

        Good night!!!!muah!!!!

 

IU