January 7, 2012

IU's new diary!

Dear Diary,

        Today is our first day in school! This morning, senior Cho and I went to school together because we're used to it. Since we were young, our parents always tell us to be together because they used to joke about the two of us, growing up and falling in love, but that never happened because senior Cho has a girlfriend named Seohyun. Back to the story, when he moved out from the car, girls started to arrive infront of him, as if he's a super star, this is always happening so he just ignored the girls and left me again. And as usual, senior Heechul will approach me and tell me that I looked so ugly again. Since I met senior Heechul, he never stopped telling me I'm ugly and untalented, a girl that won't suit their Cho. But I'm used to it so I don't care really.

       Nobody changed and nothing is unusual except for the latest rumor, senior Cho dump his girlfriend. It was a bit shocking 'cuz they really have a very good relationship. I wonder what happened? During luch break, I saw senior Cho and asked him what happene,he  never answered me, instead, he asked me if I'm going to buy something at the grocery after class, well, he always accompany me when I buy foods for myself or for my brother, that's how nice he is, I said I won't go to the grocery, then he reminded me that we have to go home together so I have to wait for him until 5 p.m because he has a meeting.

        while waiting for him, I saw Seohyun's friend. They approached me and asked if I have anything to do with senior Cho and Seohyun's break up. I said no, but they insisted that I'm the reason. they said that i seduced senior Cho. I don't know how to fight back, I never had a fight before because my brothers are always there to protect me, that time, I'm all alone. All I can do is to said no and close my eyes.. I even covered my ears. I don't want to be accused of stealing somebody's property, I will never do that..I did'nt take what they said and I started to cry, suddenly, the girls fell silent, I looked around and I saw senior Cho standing infront of me.

        "Leave her alone! She doesn't have anything to do with our break up..Go!" he said angrily. It was the first time that I saw him that angry. He helped me to stand and then he started walking..

        It's a bit tiring and sad. i hope the girls in school won't blame me... hmmm.I'm just wondering why he broke up with her..any idea??

        Hey, I can see him reading an old book I guess. hahaha. Our rooms faces each other, so right now, I can scan him and as usual, he has that serious look..but wait,, is this for real?? he's smiling? wow, I never saw him smile that way. He's only reading an old rugged book..maybe he's crazy.hahhaha

        *yawn!!!* I'm oing to sleep nw! Good night...

 

IU