February 1, 2013

IU's new diary!

Dear diary,

                Today is the2nd match. They played soccer and it is very obvious that Minho will win because he is a soccer player. It is a one-on-one match. During the first round, Senior Cho was the goal keeper and minho is the striker. Minho had 10 goals. The next round, they changed places and Minho was a tough goal keeper, S. Cho got 1 strike.. and so the game continue but at the end, it was Minho who won by 20 points.

                Senior Cho was very tired and lie on the grass. Nobody noticed him that he stayed. When everyone's gone, I went to him, I found him asleep..Then suddenly it rained, it woke him up.. When he saw me beside him, he smiled and them hugged me. I'm shocked.. I asked him why he is hugging me then he throw a question as a reply, he said, "why did you stay?".

                 When he released me, he close his eyes and felt the water rushing on his face. Then he stand up and pulled me to stand up too. He suddenly kissed my cheeks then run. I was stunned but when I realized what he did, I chased him. We're like young kids enjoying the rain on the soccer field..When I reached him, i hit his arms then he grabbed my hands and pulled me to the center of the field. He then held my left hand, his right hand on my cheeks then he said "Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great untill I ran out of stars.You are my bestfriend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you're the love of my life, you're my one and only, you're my everything.And I miss you when I'm not with you....when I'm not with you all I do is think about you...when I think about you I just want to be with you....and when I'm with you it's like all of my dreams have come true.Please stay with me forever and please don't give up on me".

             and the rest is history^^..We didn't kissed ok!

IU