Kyuhyun's diary

IU's new diary!

YO!

     It's February 9 and I can't stop thinking about the match on the 13th. It will be the last. We are even but I am afraid that she will choose him. I don't want to loose her. I want her to choose me but I can't. This duel is my fault. I know that Minho likes IU  but I like her too. I have to fight for my love. I've been and always love her. I had her at her her and at her worst and I don't want to leave her.

     When we were in Junior High, her friends dared her to tell me she love me, she did but I know she only did that cuz of peer pressure. I told her that time that I don't have interest on those things. Then she didn't speak to me for almost a month. And those time that she ignored me, I realized how much I like her especially when I saw her crying. Girls look stupid and ugly when crying but she was different. She looked prettier when crying....When I realized that I like her, she's in a relationship with Woo Young. Everybody's telling that they're perfect together. I saw how Woo Young showed his love to her. I know, at that time, I won't be able to do better than him. My fear comsumed all the strength in me and I decided not to tell her how I feel. then I met Seohyun. She made me feel special, she's sweet but my heart doesn't beat like it beats for IU...While seeing IU cry and sleeping on my shoulder, I realized, all this time, she's always been in my heart...

       I am stupid for craeting a battle where I know I can be the loser..