January 22, 2013

IU's new diary!

Diary,

         Senior Cho's been giving me meals the whole day. I think he even cooked my breakfast.hahaahah..He's really funny. He tried making my favorite cookies but he just burned it. You know what, he made this soup that he used to make when we're younger. He called it the 'healing' soup. He makes me consume the soup then after a day, I'll get better. I miss the old times. I miss the time when he always carry my bag and ask me if I'm tired. I miss the time when he come to my room and tell me stories about his day. I miss the time when he let me eat first before he eat just to make sure that I ate the right food. And I relly miss the time when I am the only girl in his life and no one interrups us whenever we talk.. I hate his fans..and I hate seohyun a bit..they broke the friendship we have..

        Right now, they're having a campfire infront of our house and me, I'm at the veranda, looking at them. They're all with their partner but seohyun is alone. I wonder where is Senior Cho..Senior Heechul is with me right now. Hahahah. He's complaining, he wants to go to the campfire but we cn't because of the pairing policy of my brothers. Then he said, as a paymeny for babby sitting me, He will sleep in my room tonight, he will eat all the chocolates he wants. That fine with me. Now I'm laughing at him, He's so cute when complaining..hahaha..

        Senior Cho just came to check me. He looked a bit disappointed when he saw Senior Heechul with me. He told me to rest soon and to be careful with senior Heechul. He got angry when Senior Heechul insisted that he will sleep in my room. And he got so upset when i said that it is ok.. Now, he's with seohyun. They're sitting next to my brother. Seohyun's head resting on his shoulder. Gah!! I suddenly throw Senior Heechul's chocolate in their direction. when they looked at us, I pointed at Senior heechul and shockingly, he pointed at himself and smiled..

        me: you saved me!

        hee: I know. If you admitted that you did it, he will be very happy and confident, I won't let that happen until they face each other.

         me: what are you talking about?

        hee: secret

  now that's enigmatic!!!!! Gotta go to sleep!!!!

 

IU