January 28, 2013

IU's new diary!

Dear diary,

               What's wrong with the world???Did I do something bad? as in really bad??T.T

               Ok, this morning when I was walking going to our room, Minho volunteered to carry my bag, suddenly someone grabbed the books I was holding, to my surprise it is senior Cho. Then, during lunch time, I saw them sharing a table at the cafeteria, when they saw me approaching, both of them offered their chair, what i did was I sat to the chair in beetween them. They offered me food but I bought my own. When the sause spilled on my cheeks Minho wiped it for me, the shocking part was when S. cho wiped the sause in my lips.After class, I went to see S. Heechul because he told me that he has something to say. When the two, S. Cho and Minho saw me going to the office of the student body org., they approached me and told me not to go inside but i insisted. Nothing's weird about the office. The only person there was S. Hee. When he was about to start to talk, minho and S. Cho covered his mouth. He's trying to escape from them and when he did, he grabbed my hands and we ran until we reach the only cherry blossom tree in the school. I asked him what he wants to tell me but the two interrupted again..S. Cho told him not to say something while minho told him that he and S. Cho will tell me..Now that's weird.I looked at S. Heechul then he said, " They agreed to have a battle. The judge will be you". I asked him what battle and whats the price. He replied,"game of love. In deciding who will be the winner, you should choose the one you love the most"

                 and now, I am torn between the two. My bestfriend or my crush...S. Hee told me that the deadline for my decision is on Feb. 13..World??what's wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!

 

IU

P.S

      S. Heechul volunteered to be the referee...