What is inside the notebook Kyu gave to IU!!!!!(SPECIAL PART!!!!!!)

IU's new diary!

September 16, 2010

 yo! pretty lady with a beautiful face how come you look prettier when crying? You touched my heart just by weeping. Even if your pretty when crying, please stop. it makes my heart break. A person like you should be happy. Laughing and smiling not crying. Tell me who did that to you and I will kill them. Please stop crying and smile.. Remember you are pretty. Wait, can I ask a favor, will you look at me just once? please?

 

September 16, 2011

 It's been a year my lady. You still look beautiful. I thought i just admired your beauty but now I realized that my heart has been beating for you. You are not smart, youare childish, you are not y but hot..You are pretty and I can say I love you my lady...Another favor now that you looked at me, will you stop offering friendship, instead offer me love and I'll accept it..

September 16, 2012

I've been watching and loving you for so long but why can't you still see my haert. Are you blind??But maybe you can just see me as a friend.NO!!!!!Look at the deeper part of my heart and you'll see how much I love you. I am hoping, that someday you'll see me not as a brother of a friend but a lover who will do everything to make you happy..

 

September 16, 2013

Hey it's been 3 years since I realized how beautiful you are..It's been 3 years since I started looking at you as a lady. 3 years is not enought to prove my love to you. It is not enought for us. What we need is forever. Forever happy and together.. February 14 is a special day for us,. Look how far we've reached. From friends to lovers. I want to spend the rest of my life with you..I want to see your face, your smile, and I wanna hear your laughter everyday for you are my life, my heart and my live. I know we will be forever. We never knew that our forever started on the day we were born. I love you baby...FOREVER........