January 21, 2013

IU's new diary!

Diary!!!!!!!!!!!

        I hate it!!!! Now I can see how close Senior Cho and Seohyun! How can he let her hold his hand while when I tried holding his hands, he just shout and stopped me from doing it. He's so unfair, as unfair as this pairing!!!!!!!!!! Everybody went to the seashore except for us. Senior Heechul wants to go to the cliff, so I have no choice but to go with him because he's the senior.

       At the cliff, what he did was to seat under a big tree and told me something I didn't expected.

        " In my next life, I want to be a flower blooming on top of a cliff so that no one will touch me. You, what do you want to be in your next life?"

      I said," I want to be a tree, a tree that cannot be separated to it's family until it's old."

         Heechul: hahaha..that's crazy, won't you consider their happiness? what if they want to go somewhere?

         me: well, I don't know.(he hit my head)

         me: hey...that's child abuse!!!!

         hee: hahahaha..you know what, you're childish, I don't know what is so special with you.Why is he in love with you..

        Me: who? Minho?

        hee: stop joking...or..you still don't know?

        me: what?

        hee: I'll tell you when he's ready to confess.

         then he started walking. Then I followed him. we went to see the others. It's almost sunset when we arrived at the seashore. They're all exhausted. Then while I was looking around, a snake bite me..Actually i didn't realized at first, but when I went to talk to Senior Siwon, my body felt numb and I told him that I can't move, He carried me and told the others to call a doctor. Senior Cho asked Senior Siwon if he can carry me,but Senior Siwon insisted.

        Right now, I'm fine. I don't know but Senior Cho is in my room. maybe he's looking after me.. He's so cute when sleeping. Just like the last time..He looks so nice and loving.. I hope he'll be happy and accept my friendship..

 

IU