Syrup

The erted Ghost in the Apartment

As Eun Mi lays down in her bed, thoughts of brown-haired guy invade her head. She doesn't know why she suddenly thought of him, she knows it is stupid to think about a stranger, but she just can't stop her self. Everything about him deserves to be reminisced; from the way he stomped his foot on the rug to how cutely he furrowed his eyebrows at her, everything. And his strawberry cotton candy-like scent. And his deep yet gentle voice.

"Stop!" Eun Mi growls at herself, throwing one of her pillow to her face. But, as much as she wants to stop thinking about him, the more the thoughts of him comes running all over her.

She just stops when she hears the dripping sound of rain to her windowpane, too much to make her nervous.

Breathing heavily, she feels a weight presses down her bed as if someone or something makes its way down to her side.

Eun Mi slowly lifts up the pillow, moving his hand around the bed. She almost jumped in shock when she touches a flesh, smooth, a hand maybe, close to her. She keeps on pressing and poking it as if she doesn't believe on what she is, well, touching. And to make sure she isn't dreaming.

Just when she pinches it, and she hears a deep 'ouch!' cry beside her. And she stops moving.

"Fun of playing with my hand?" says a deep voice from beside her. Eun Mi knows whose voice is that.. entirely. But,

Completely taking off the pillow on her face, she immediately sits up and crawls backwards. "H-How d-did you-"

"I told you, I can come in anytime I want." He says, wiggling his perfectly shaped brow at her. Eun Mi widens her eyes at him.

"Anyway," he says, leaning closer to her. "Why are you just playing with my hand? You know, I can let you.." then he whispers, "have me full package with special strawberry and chocolate syrup all o-"

PAK! "WHAT THE ARE YOU UP TO?!" she yells, absentmindedly moving her face closer to him. Chanyeol blinks three times, then smirks.

"Hmm."