Restriction

The erted Ghost in the Apartment

Eun Mi doesn't know how she started having that kind of relationship with Chanyeol. She barely knows how Chanyeol popped into her life that one boring day and how comfortably Chanyeol hugs, cuddles or kisses her like he is her long long time friend, or more than that, either. She isn't sure if she'll feel overwhelmed or annoyed but she's thankful for it nonetheless, especially that he is her first friend in her new place. Her very first kiss. Her very first boyfriend-like companion. Her very first reason that make her feel that thing called love.

Since that day when Chanyeol first appeared, there is already a part of Eun Mi that doesn't want to let go or push him away. She wants Chanyeol to be around her everytime, even when she's asleep, for she thinks is really impossible. Though everynight, she's already asleep when Chanyeol leaves but she knows that he doesn't stay overnight. He has no reason to, right?

Restrictions: that's what Eun Mi wants to point out.

"What did you just do?!" She whispers angrily, ducking his head under the bed to take a look at an innocent Chanyeol with his chin resting on the palms of his hands.

"I didn't do anything." He chirps in defense, as if he doesn't know anything about Eun Mi's sudden outburst.

"You didn't do anything?! Great!"

Chanyeol looks down, sighing like he's hurt, which he really is. He sure is a tough guy, he knows it too well, but he can't take how Eun Mi looks at him like that. The way she angrily hisses infront of his face. That's too much. "Sorry. I'm really sorry."

Eun Mi's expression suddenly softens as Chanyeol hurtfully says those words. "Chanyeol," She sighs, knowing that she can't resist Chanyeol, ever. "You know, there are too much things in this world that shouldn't be taken as a game. You have to try to understand how things work with other people. Play as much as you like, but don't forget about the limitations. Everything has restrictions, you hear? Chanyeol, you have to be more serious, okay?"