Poodle II

The erted Ghost in the Apartment

Eun Mi's smile widens even more as the cute little puppy playfully waggles his tiny tail at her. "Do you want to live here huh? Aa~ You're so cute!"

She lifts him up and he starts her nose. Suho laughs as he brings out his iPhone to take a picture of her overjoyed sister. "I-it tickles!"

Her giggles stop when she notices a head peeking out her bedroom door. Sheez, what the is he doing! She side glances at Chanyeol who is smirking and stucking his tongue out to her.

Her gentle grip to the puppy loosens and the puppy mischievously jumps out of her lap then runs to her.. her bedroom. Chanyeol's head quickly vanishes.

"Don't.. Don't go there!" She yells nervously then runs towards her room. Suho follows her.

The poodle keeps on barking infront of her wardrobe, making her too nervous. "Stop stop stop." She pleads but the puppy still barks and barks. Then the wardrobe suddenly screeches slightly open. Due to her little too fast reflexes, she immediately covers it by her back then smiles awkwardly at his brother.

"What's in there?" Suho asks suspiciously, moving closer to her.

"N-Nothing!" She denies. But being the good brother Suho is, he gently shoves Eun Mi away then opens the wardrobe slowly. Yeah, right? "DON-"

"There's nothing in here. Why are you freaking out?" Suho asks confusedly. Eun Mi blinks several times in disbelief. No Chanyeol but her underwears are all scattered inside.

"What the Cha-"

"Watch what your saying Yumi. You know that that's bad." Suho says. "And who's Cha?"

She chuckles nervously. "C-Cha. That.. that's the name I gave this." She lifts up a scarlet underwear infront of him. WTFFF CHANYEOL!!

"Huh?" He asks, laughing his out to her.

Just when the sheet of her bed moves, and she sees Chanyeol's few fluffy hair poking out under the bed. Eun Mi quickly sits at it down the floor. And the poodle starts barking again.

"You okay?"

"Please. Get out."