Lesson

The erted Ghost in the Apartment

"GET OUT!"

Eun Mi moves backward, nervously crossing her arms to her chest. Chanyeol leans in even closer to her every passing second. And as much as she doesn't want to admit that he really is addicting, the apple and cucumber scent of his breath force her to.

Chanyeol raises his brow again, his stare darts at Eun Mi's shining eyes as he holds his slapped cheek in disbelief. "Did you just.. slapped me?"

"DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!" She asks angrily. "OR DO YOU WANT MORE THAN THAT?!"

"Or do you want more than that." He answers, smiling prettily at her now. "Of course I would want more than that."

"W-WHAT?!" She growls, raising her hand to slap this annoying guy again who is dangerously close to her but Chanyeol grabs her by the wrist before her hand could again land to his face.

Eun Mi furrows her brows and tries to loosen Chanyeol's grip at her but she can't. He got a tight hold on her, too much for her to let go that easily. "Let me go!"

Chanyeol smirks an inch away from her face. "You know it's bad to do that."

"I SAID LET GO OF ME!" Eun Mi yells. Chanyeol closes his eyes everytime she does that.

"Hmm hm." He mutters, shaking his head in disapproval. "You need a lesson."

Eun Mi's eyes involuntarily stops from blinking. Unexpectedly, her heart skips beating too. Also, stupid butterflies uncontrollably fill in her stomach when Chanyeol presses his hot, wet lips as soft as jelly to hers.

"D-don't.." Eun Mi half-heartedly pleads but Chanyeol's sweet kiss eats every letters she lets out of .

Chanyeol's eyes are shut, but Eun Mi's aren't. "You.. taste good." He whispers in between her lips then gently moves his way all over . Her heart beats faster than its normal way, making her eyes unconsciously close in pleasure.

"Ch-chanyeol." Eun Mi breathlessly mumbles, hands fall on her sides in a weak swift. Chanyeol stands up, releasing her from his grip.

"Take that as a lesson."