Boyfriend?

The erted Ghost in the Apartment

"I won't do it again." Chanyeol says, head still lowered. "I won't play with those colorful underwears of yours again. I promise."

Eun Mi's cheeks turn a little red. That is, indeed, embarassing. You know how it feels like to be face-to-face with a guy who talks about your colorful underwears? That's it. "Y-Yeah. Let's get out of here now. My knees are starting to get cramps."

"I will stay here all day," Chanyeol says, now looking at Eun Mi with almost hypnotizing eyes. "You too."

"But my-"

"Your boyfriend? And that ignorant dog he gave you that keeps on barking on me like I am a robber or something? Okay, go on then. Leave me here. I deserve to be alone anyway."

Eun Mi can't help but to chuckle. Suho? Her boyfriend? "Come on. You can hide somewhere better than here." She grabs his hand to lead him out but Chanyeol still hesitates.

"I said I don't want to." Chanyeol whispers, looking away. "Go."

For the first time, she leans closer to him then plants a quick kiss on his cheek. She had to admit that Chanyeol's scent is the sweetest scent ever and she likes it, a lot.

"Why did you do that?" Chanyeol asks in disbelief.

"Because you too needs a lesson." She says with a smile. "You know it's bad to accuse someone she didn't do."

"Huh?" Okay, Chanyeol, stop being too cute. He then slowly runs his hand to hold Eun Mi's. But still, he is lost in track of what she had told him. "Did I do such thing like that?"

"Suho isn't my boyfriend. He is my brother, Chanyeol. And that puppy will live here with me from now on."

Now, it's Chanyeol's turn to laugh. It is a perfect scene. Really perfect, even though they are under the bed and her back and knees got cramps already, Chanyeol is enough to make every place so beautiful.

"Sorry." Chanyeol says, smiling. "I think you needs a lesson too."

--

[a/n] Content limit. OTL. What do you guys think about the chapters yet? THANK YOU FOR THE SUBS AND COMMENTS! :)