Allegretto

Floating

Luhan had never slept better than he had in Minseok's arms that night. He pressed his face against the other boys chest and inhaled his scent, and his heart did a little giddy flip.

Minseok turned his head and kissed the top of Luhan's head. "G'mornin.", he mumbled.  

Draping his arm over Minseok's stomach, he kissed his chest. "Good morning. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Hmmm... Can I have you?" he asked a smirk on his face.

Luhan smiled and got up. "Maybe for lunch. Do you like pancakes?"

Minseok nodded, his eyes still closed.

"Okay. I'll make breakfast. I'll come wake you up when it is ready."

"Mm'k", Minseok mumbled, then he rolled over and went back to sleep.

Luhan was busy mixing pancake batter when his mother came into the kitchen. "Good morning my love." she said reaching up to kiss his cheek. "I'm assuming Minseok stayed over last night."

He looked at his mom, surprise on his face.

"I was folding laundry and recognized his clothes."

"Ah." he whispered and then cleared his throat and said in his new voice, "Yes, he stayed the night."

His mother froze, and turned around to look at him. "What did you say?"

Uncertainty crept into his voice, and he whispered, "He stayed the night?"

She took his face in her hands and shook her head."No... say it like you just did. Out loud."

Luhan took his mom's hands in his and kissed them. "He stayed the night."

Her eyes filled with tears and her face crumpled. "Your voice, baby. It's so beautiful."

Wiping her tears, he smiled at her. "I won't hide it from you anymore."

She pulled away and slapped his chest playfully. "You better not, or you're grounded."

He laughed and she brushed his hair back and laughed with him . "You're in love aren't you?"

He nodded his head, "I think so."

"Well, how do you feel when you are with him, or think about him?"

"I feel.... light. Like I'm floating.", he said, a blush coloring his cheeks.

His mom patted his cheek and smiled. "Yes. You are in love. You tell him, he is welcome here anytime. Anyone who can bring my son out of his shell and make him "float" deserves a place in my home and my heart."

Luhan smiled, trying not to cry. "Thanks, Mom."

After Luhan's mom left for her Sunday trip to the sauna, he finished making breakfast and set the table. "Time to wake up sleepyhead." he said to himself. He opened the door to his bedroom and saw Minseok sitting on his bed. "Hey, you're up. Breakfast is ready." Then he noticed the box of razors that he kept hidden under his mattress in Minseok's hand. "Why do you have those?"

"I was making the bed." he said, as he looked from the box to Luhan. "Why do YOU have these?"

Luhan rubbed his upper arms with his hands. "Not that it's any of your business, but I am.. I was.. living in hell. Hell, I wasn't even living. I was just... existing."

Minseok jumped up and threw the box onto the floor, then grabbed Luhan, forcing him to sit on the bed. He got down on his knees in front of him and took his hands in his own, looking up at him with tears in his eyes. "Promise me! Promise me that you will NEVER. EVER... use these! Promise me that you will never hurt yourself!"  

"Why?." he asked. "What does it matter to you"

"Because I love you, Luhan! You have to live happily!" Minseok yelled. "You have to promise me that you will always live happily. With me! I'll doing anything and everything I can to try to make you happy. Just, please, don't hurt yourself! It will kill me. I love you too even imagine you in pain."

Luhan was shocked. The look of desperation in Minseok's tear filled eyes making his heart hurt. He wrapped his arms around Minseok and pulled him into a hug. "I Love you, too."