A Dark Angel's Obsession

Dark Angels With Black Souls

   Jaejoong dragged her down the steps to the basement below. She heard voices, maybe four others down there.

   She was so stupid. Why did she do that?

   She went to the steps because she was curious. And then Jaejoong ... his words were mesmerizing. Everything he said made sense, and that pain in his eyes ... it looked so real. Something in those deep, dark eyes of his hypnotized her. Before she knew it, she was being half-carried down the darkness.

   Jaejoong's wings brushed at her face as she realized she was on level ground now. She could see because of a single dimly lit chandelier in one large room. A large, black leather couch was in the middle of it, and four boys sat there, talking. The sound of their wings rustling stopped when they heard Jaejoong arrive and the muffled screams of Mio. They looked up, interested.

   "No way....." someone whispered. "Is that a.....?"

   "You're right, Junsu. This is a human. Ashiya Mio." Jaejoong his lips. He moved Mio closer to the light, and, with her magnified sight, she could see the handsome faces of the other four clearly. She gulped.

   "She's scared." One whispered, staring at her in awe. He hesitantly reached out and touched her arm. Mio shivered at the cold touch. She was only wearing shorts and a tank top, and it was cold in the basement. She struggled to break free, scared out of her mind. Would they eat her?

   "Her negative emotions ....." The boy touching her arm whispered. "It's incredible. I forgot what a human feels like." He rubbed his hand on her arm. "She's warm."

   "No touching, Changmin, until I say so." Jaejoong teased, slapping his hand away. "This girl is literally teeming with these negative emotions. Darkness, horror, fear, anger, hatred, sadness, pain, misery ..... I don't know where she got all these built-up emotions from."

   They all crowded around her. Mio wanted to scream, but Jaejoong's hand was still covering . One her face. "She's very beautiful....." He mumbled.

   "Yunho, back off. And you too, Yoochun! Alright, who should be the first to feed?" Jaejoong smirked. "Besides myself, of course."

   "Me!" Junsu said, who was sliding his cold hand down Mio's glossy hair. "Me!" Yoochun piped up. "Fine, me then." Yunho sighed. "How come I'm last?" Changmin demanded angrily.

   "Because you're annoying. Now get out of my way." Jaejoong smirked, pushing Mio down onto the leather couch. Free of his cold hand at last, Mio started to scream.

   The scream died in when Jaejoong pressed his mouth against hers.

   She tried to push him off, but it was useless. Jaejoong opened roughly so he could stick his tongue in. His tongue slid in and out of , hot and fast. It was driving her crazy. Nobody, not even Jonghyun, ever kissed her like this. They were always careful about going too far. Not these dark angels. They were trapped down in the cold, dark basement, and they yearned for a human to feed off of.

   Jaejoong massaged her neck, her hair, leaning over her. She couldn't breathe. He was suffocating her. She felt all the emotions out of her soul. "No...." She managed to mumble, but he just laughed softly and bit her lip gently. 

   Suddenly, she could breathe again. Junsu went into a frenzy and dragged Jaejoong away from her. He leaned over her next, his eyes wild with hunger.

   He kissed her softly, yet it got more and more passionate as he tasted her emotions. His tongue left only to travel to her neck, where he ravaged the base of her neckline with kisses. He it slightly, and Mio gasped. "S-stop...." He ignored her, his tongue her all the way up to her jaw.

   Yoochun threw him off next, not wasting time in kissing her. He her ear, and Mio couldn't help it. She moaned.

   Immediately, she was embarassed by the sound she made, but she made more moans and gasps when Yoochun lightly bit her earlobe, before kissing hungrily again.

   Yunho took her next, on her lip and sticking his tongue in hungrily. His big, cold hands travelled down Mio's waistline, massaging her thigh. Mio moaned again when he on her neck.

   Changmin, crazy with impatience, pushed Yunho away and kissed her, his tongue roaming around , hot and heavy, and began to slowly lift up her shirt. Mio gasped and quickly tried to pull it down. Changmin frowned. "Force it and I'll tear the entire shirt apart." He warned. Mio took his threat seriously and, shivering, didn't stop him. The others watched hungrily, wanting more.

   Changmin only lifted her shirt up to her ribcage, where he moved his lips down to her stomach. He kissed her there, again and again. His tongue flicked at her navel, lining its rim. Mio moaned and bit her tongue. She didn't want to make these sounds.

   Jaejoong pulled Changmin away. "We've all fed, but I'm still hungry." Junsu complained.

   Jaejoong smirked. "She may have been saying 'no' and 'stop', but she moaned with pleasure. I think she wants more."

   Mio tried to get off the couch, but was too weak. They  too much out of her, and she was dizzy and punch-drunk. "No....I don't want to....no, please...."

   Jaejoong bent over, and she flinched. However, he only kissed her lightly on the lips. "It's okay, Mio. We won't get too serious on your first day." He grinned. "Gather your strength. We're giving you the best part later, after we deal with the other dark angels."

   "T-the best part....?"

   Yoochun's eyes twinkled. "Remember when Changmin lifted up your shirt? If you're a good girl, we'll give you more of that later. Much more. It makes the whole feeding thing more pleasurable for both parties." Yunho his lips as he stared at her, splayed out on the couch.

   Mio shivered. She didn't want that, so why did she respond to them? She couldn't help it, it just came out. They made her feel crazy, drowning in some sort of mysterious thing she's never felt before.

   "Onew...." she whimpered. "Jonghyun. Minho. Key. Taemin. Help me......."

   There was a sudden bang. "MIO!!!" Somebody howled. She recognized that furious, loud voice. Jonghyun.

   They had found out where she was. They were coming for her.