This is Getting Rather Uncomfortable

Dark Angels With Black Souls

   It's been about two weeks since she first met the inhumanly beautiful dark angels. During the day, they went into their human form and took her out for lunch, to go shopping, or just to walk around. The outside air did something to her. It gave her milky white skin some colour. Her eyes were bright as stars, and she smiled more often. She could run and laugh and scream and even learned how to whistle. As long as she was with the dark angels, the Sins didn't haunt her and she had no more visions.

   At night, they visited her, and every day or two they demanded to be "fed", which meant they would kiss her to out any negative emotions. Even though she had less negative emotions than before, they still insisted she was a feast. It was uncomfortable being lustfully kissed (with tongue and all, mind you) by five extremely handsome men every other night, but even if she refused they just pinned her down.

   It was getting rather uncomfortable being around them. They stared at her with wide eyes, stayed uncomfortably close to her all the time, and even started kissing her without feeding. It was getting extremely uncomfortable, especially for a girl like Ashiya Mio, who never got so close to a guy before, especially not five hot ones.

   Also, she was thinking of disappearing one night. They waited for her eagerly in her bedroom in their human forms, which they seemed to like nowadays, but she felt the need to start a new life. She could handle the Sins, she could handle the visions. She felt strong enough. But she didn't like being swarmed by these boys every day. She felt suffocated.

   Today was the day. Mio didn't give anybody any sort of clue she was leaving. She didn't need any clothes, so she just wore her jeans, a black T-shirt, a black jacket, and her sneakers. She also carried all of her money in her purse, from when she actually worked for a few months.

   Around the time she knew the window would open and the five boys would crawl through and wait for her, she rushed out the back door into the street beyond, and ran as fast as she could. Her plan was before they could catch her, she'd run as far away as possible and then get to the nearest bus station out of Seoul.

   Mio felt a bit guilty for leaving them, but she just couldn't take it. They were so uncomfortable to be around. She didn't understand all the extra kissing and touching and holding they gave her. They were beautiful, but she didn't particularly LIKE any of them. She knew wherever she would go, if she still stayed in the Seoul orphanage, they would follow. No matter what she did or what she told them, they'd never leave her alone. They'd follow her to the ends of the earth.

   Mio stopped dead still in the middle of the street. They'd follow her to the ends of the earth.

   Did they like her? Love her?

   It was possible.

   Mio shook her head from these thoughts and continued running. She heard something from very far away, the cries of enraged animals. She shivered, and pressed on harder.

   Then she saw it. Oh, she cursed herself afterwards. She thought she was stronger. But she wasn't.

   A Sin stared at her, one of the most disgusting of all. A body of a man and the head of....something else entirely, half-boar and half-bird and half-zombie. It howled at her.

   They never spoke to her before. What else could they do now?

   The answer was clear. It started running towards her.

   Mio screamed and ran away, but it was fast and was catching up. "AAAAH!!!" she screamed. "HELP ME! OH GOD, HELP ME!!!!"

   Then she realized no one COULD help her. She was the only one that saw the Sins.....except for the dark angels. But she couldn't get their help. They didn't even know where she was.

   "Mio!!!"

   She gasped in shock at the familiar yell, distant but strong. They heard her. But she couldn't get their help. They'd never leave her alone afterwards.

   She shook her head and changed direction. If the dark angels were heading to where they heard the screams, then she had to go in a completely different place. She had to escape.

   She felt her body tilting. The Sin had caught up and had tripped her. Her head collided with the pavement. The last thing she saw was saliva dripping out of the Sin's mouth, its eyes gleaming with hunger. It raised a deadly clawed hand and------

 

   Mio woke up. Sunlight was streaming through a large, stained glass window. She looked around and sat bolt upright in bed. She was in a large bedroom with a King-sized bed. To her shock, she was wearing a long, white nightgown, and she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Someone had changed her clothes.

   The place was both light from the sun, and dark, because of the general feeling. A sensation of uneasiness and fear was slowly coming over her. Fear of the Sins. Fear of having visions again. Fear of getting killed. This entire place was filling her with fear of confusion.

   She threw off the covers and opened the door slowly. She peeked around. She was in a large, brightly lit hallway with a soft red carpet underneath her bare feet. She was in some sort of mansion. All the windows were stained glass, and she couldn't see out of them.

   She ran down the halls, so much halls, so many doors, so many staircases. She lost track of the rooms she came out of. Finally, she reached a large staircase, and could see a space of the humongous entrance hall. She heard the front door somewhere downstairs open and close. Her heart stopped.

   "Mio?" Someone familiar called. Taemin. "Mio, are you awake?"

   Mio ran as quietly as she could away from the large staircase, but she accidentally tripped. Her arms splayed out in front of her for protection, she knocked over a chair. It made a loud thudding noise.

   Someone laughed. "That would be a yes." Onew snickered.

   "Let's have a race. Whoever finds Mio first gets to keep her for today. You can't feed off of her either!" Jonghyun said.

   "Fine with me!" Key yelled.

   There was silence, and Mio knew as she raced down the hallways that Minho must have been nodding in agreement. She let out half a sob, but quickly shut and ran down halls at random. Anything to get away from their sick "race".

   "Alright.......GO!!!!"

   She heard a flurry of movement. She opened a door at random and found a staircase leading to another floor. She raced up to find another hallway. She ran down it, turned a left, then a right, through a door, turned left, right, door, right, right, door, left, up, left, down, door...............

   She was so into running away she didn't notice she ran straight into something warm and hard.

   She gasped when hands reached out and hugged her closely. It was Jonghyun.

   "Alright!" He cheered. "I win!"

   He hugged her tighter, closing his eyes, breathing in deeply. Breathing in her scent. His lips softly brushed against hers. "Mio...." he whispered. Mio struggled and tried to break free, but he just brought her even tighter to his body. His lips roamed her face hungrily, snaking down to her neck. The tip of his nose brushed her from her open collarbone to her jaw. She shivered and gasped. "Jonghyun....."

   He moved up, his lips planting kisses from her ear to , then back again. He found her lips and on them. He opened and his hot tongue entered, joyfully playing with her own tongue.

   Mio whimpered as his tongue shoved in and out of . It was different this time. It wasn't feeding or simple light kisses......Jonghyun was deadly serious. He was giving her sensations she never experienced before.

   She couldn't breathe. He wasn't stopping the heavy kisses, and she was running out of air. She struggled to break free. She really couldn't breathe. She was going to pass out--

   Suddenly, she was free. She collapsed to the ground and realized Key, Onew, Taemin, and Minho had tackled Jonghyun in fury.

   "You bastard!" Key yelled.

   Jonghyun fought back. "The rules were whoever caught her first got to do whatever they wanted with her!" He snarled. "I won fair and square, I have the right to kiss her!"

   "She couldn't breathe, you son of a !" Minho hissed, grabbing his throat and clawing at it. "You want to kill her?"

   "Mio!" Taemin said, turning around. "Mio, are you alright?"

   They stopped fighting. Mio was gone.

   Mio herself was running the opposite direction, to where she assumed was where she could find the staircase that would lead her to the entrance hall. She had to get outside, get away from here.

   "!" Taemin gasped.

   Onew groaned. "Okay, this time, no keeps! Just find Mio and get her to a safe room, like the lounge or living room or whatever! And don't let her outside, she'll get killed!"

   Jonghyun massaged his jaw where Taemin had punched him. "Fine!" He growled. "I still got enough from her today." He winked at Key, who flexed his fist and snarled in response.

   "Shut up, fools!" Minho whispered deathly.

   They split up, all racing around the mansion with lightning speed. They had to find Mio before she got outside, or she will face Hell. Literally.

   Mio finally found the staircase to the entrance hall. She saw the door, a magnificent black door with handles shaped like skulls. She twisted open the door, and.....

   She started to scream. Scream and scream and scream.

   What awaited her outside wasn't Seoul, or anywhere in South Korea.

   Outside, in the toiling and swirling mass of darkness and lava, thousands of hideous monsters and frightening creatures flew or ran past her.

   The ground was pitch-black, and she could see inky black waves of water in the distance. However, lava poured through cracks in the street. Bats swung overhead, in the pitch-black sky that held two cresecent moons.

   She was in Hell.