Their Dark Side Unleashes

Dark Angels With Black Souls

I've been reading what I've done, and I remembered I tagged this story to be "dark" and "horror"....it's been to happy lately. I think it's about time I add a little dark, unhappy twist....mwahahahaha....don't forget, these guys may be SHINee, but they are HOT DARK ANGELS, BABY!!! Don't forget how they acted when Mio tried to leave.....mwahahahahahahahahaha.....

If you don't like how this story is progressing, please don't read it. And don't negative comment either, it makes me sad T_T

Anyway....ahem.....

 

**************

   Mio woke up, blinking sleepily and yawning. She got up and padded downstairs to the kitchen, where the rest of the dark angels, already dressed, were dozing off on the counter.

   When she uttered a tired "Good morning," they instantly sat straight up, eyes wide with excitement and expectation. Taemin hopped off his stoll and hugged Mio. "Good morning." He said, smelling the beautiful scent that always emanated from her.

   "Mio," Onew breathed, his entire face lighting up as he stared at her. For some reason, she looked especially beautiful today.

   Mio sat in a stool, and Key hastily went to pour her a bowl of cornflakes. She insisted on doing it herself, but Key loved making her breakfast.

   Jonghyun stared at her with wide eyes. "Mio, I love you." He suddenly said.

   Mio laughed slightly. "Um....I know, Jonghyun...."

   "I haven't been telling you it lately." He said, eyes sparkling. "I love you more than ever. I'll follow you to the ends of the earth. I'll never, ever let anything harm you. I love you."

   Mio blushed. This was how they expressed their love to her daily. She thought they would get tired of her, but every day they just got more and more obsessed with her.

   "Do you love me?"

   Now, THAT was unexpected.

   Taemin suddenly sat up straight, like a ruler. "Hey!" He snapped. "You can't ask her that! Mio, do you love me?"

   Mio stammered, "I-I don't know. I-I mean...."

   "You.....don't know?" Onew asked. "Then why are you staying here so willingly?"

   "Well......it's not like I have a choice, right? And, well......I did promise Minho that I'll try to love you guys, so......."

   There was a sudden crash. Key dropped the bowl. The bowl smashed into shards, and the cornflakes spilled everywhere. He rounded on Mio, eyes wide with fury. "WHAT?" He howled.

   "Key, calm down...." Mio said, then realized Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin were staring at her with the same unshakable, raging fury.

   "You PROMISED? You PROMISED to TRY and love us?" Onew yelled.

   Taemin rounded on Minho. "You BASTARD!!!!" He yelled, tackling Minho and pushing him off his stool.

   "Urgh...get OFF, Taemin....I had to...." Minho yelled in between Taemin's wild punches and scratches. "....Because....I knew....she wanted to leave.......and.....I didn't want her to......so.....I begged her.....and she promised......me that she'll try......."

   Key roughly pushed Taemin off, but he looked like he wanted to hit Minho as well.

   "Mio, you only stayed here because you wanted to TRY loving us?" He yelled hoarsely. "After all this time......you still.....didn't love us? You were just TRYING?"

   "WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?" Mio yelled back, a sudden fury raging in her. She didn't like being yelled at. She stood up. "You suddenly kiss me -- taking my first kiss, too -- then you never leave me alone! I hated that, okay? When I try to leave and start my new life, sure you save me, and I'm grateful for that, but then you kidnap me, bring me here, and FORCE ME TO STAY HERE!!! I can't just love people like that!"

   "All this time...." Onew struggled to keep his voice down, choking on his words. "...All this time, we thought you stayed because you loved us......but you....you....."

   "Do you know what? I've had it!" Mio snapped, her rage taking the best of her. These people were so inconsiderate, it drove her insane. "I'm leaving! I don't care if the Sins kill me, or my nightmares drive me insane, or any other bastard Demi demons try to eat me! I don't want to stay here one more minute!"

   Despite wearing nothing but a long white nightgown, Mio stomped away to the entrance hall. She had just put one hand on the doorknob when a long, electric cold hand was placed on top of hers. She looked up. It was Jonghyun.

   "Let go!" She snapped, then gasped in pain. He gripped her hand tightly, so tight she couldn't turn the doorknob. It started to hurt.

   "O-ow....s-stop....it hurts....." She growled, managing to yank her hand free. She backed up from Jonghyun, who was gazing at her with a stony face, when she bumped into Minho. He wrapped his arms around her. "You said you will try...." He murmered.

   Mio pushed him away. "I'm done trying!" She yelled, trying to go for the door again. Suddenly, Key stopped her. "You're not leaving, Mio." He whispered.

   "What? What are you talking about?" Mio asked shakily. She gasped again when Taemin grabbed her hand, so tight it hurt. She screwed her eyes shut in pain, as Taemin's sharp fingernails scratched her wrist as he grabbed her. Droplets of blood dripped down her arm, but they didn't notice.

   "You're not going anywhere." Onew said quietly, repeating Key's words. She realized they had formed a circle around her. "You're going to live here with us."

   "Forever." Minho whispered, his words stabbing ice-cold tingles of fear down Mio's spine. She gulped and managed to twist her hand away from Taemin.

   She tried to find a way to escape, but they had completely surrounded her, and was moving slowly closer. She didn't like the look in their eyes. They had a mad gleam, half-crazed and wild, stony and angry, yet filled with longing.

   "We want to always be near you, Mio." Taemin whispered, the one closest to her. Mio pushed her way through Onew and Jonghyun, but tripped and fell. Staring at them as they slowly advanced on her, she frantically crawled backwards.

   "We want to always be by your side. Forever." Jonghyun agreed.

   "You guys are OBSESSED!" Mio yelled in fright. "OBSESSED!!! Why all this for me? You go to such lengths to protect me, to kidnap me.....why can't you understand I just want to be HOME? In the human world! Why are you so obsessed over me?"

   "We are obsessed with you." Onew agreed. "We can't deny it. We want you, Mio." He raised out a hand to touch her. Mio screamed and tried to back away, but the cold hard wall hit her back, and she cringed when he her face.

   Then she realized Taemin had grabbed her arm again, the one that dripped blood. Very slowly and carefully, he up the blood all the way from the elbow to her wrist. She yelped and slapped him as hard as she could. It didn't affect Taemin at all. He simply turned back to her and smiled. It wasn't his normal, cute smile. It was a smile of pure, cold evil.

   "It's been done." Minho whispered. "Once a dark angel tastes a human's blood, they belong to the dark angels forever." He stared at her with crazy eyes. "You're ours, Mio. You belong to us now."

   "No." Mio whispered. "No no no."

   "First of all," Key murmered, as he bent over to whisper in her ear. "You can not run away. You are to stay here, in this mansion, forever. Unless we say so. You can not try to escape."

   "You're all insane!" Mio yelled, jumping up and frantically pushing them away. "I'm leaving." She walked towards the door, started to open the doorknob......and found herself walking right back to them. "What? No..." She stammered.

   "That's our rule. You must always obey our orders." Jonghyun said. "Now, come to me."

   Mio edged away, trying to move her legs and run, but found herself walking straight into Jonghyun's open arms. He hugged her tightly and held her close, breathing in her scent deeply. "Mio....."

   "No!" She sobbed, pushing him away. "No! No! No!"

   She ran upstairs to her bedroom, hands over her ears so they couldn't command her again. She could feel their wild eyes watching her all the way, as she rounded the corridor and ran into her room, slamming the door. She was genuinely afraid. She wished more than ever that her door had a lock. Despite their last threat, she still wedged a door underneath. Then she pushed a chest, a closet, and a bookshelf over there. She also added a desk. Anything she could move, she pushed it against the door.

   She scrambled under her covers, throwing them over her head, sobbing. She was scared. Scared of more than Sins or nightmares.

   She was scared of dark angels.

**************************************

Sorry if you hate how this story has turned out.....I promise it'll get better....maybe....