Being Childish

Dark Angels With Black Souls

   "AAAAGH, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU......"

   Jaejoong groaned in pain. He had woken up tied in the middle of a living room of some sorts, except the living room had a large glass ceiling and the warm afternoon sunshine was beating down on him and his fellow dark angels. They all yelled in pain.

   "....I'm so weak I can't even break these ropes...." Yunho hissed.

   "I can't move....." Junsu groaned.

   "Oh, you're awake?" Mio asked them, walking into the living room and placing a giant bowl of popcorn onto the glass table.

   "You little ...." Yoochun growled. "Wait until we get our hands on you."

   "Sorry, but it looks like your hands are all tied up at the moment." Mio said seriously, then burst out laughing at her joke. She went over to the wide-screen TV and put in a DVD.

   "What the hell are you doing?" Changmin demanded.

   "What does it look like?" Mio scoffed. "I'm watching a movie. Actually, it's a horror movie."

   She didn't dim the lights, so the dark angels nearby still couldn't move.

   Jonghyun, heavily bandaged, leaned against the door frame, quietly watching with a smirk on his face.

   "What are you smiling stupidly about?" Onew asked, also heavily bandaged.

   "I figured out Mio's revenge plan. To tell you the truth, it's the best plan I've ever seen."

   "How?" Taemin asked, his nose patched up.

   "Look -- they are weakened by the sun, and they can't move. It's Mio's first time watching a horror movie, and it will probably remind her of her nightmares and the bastard Sins that used to haunt her. In fact, that's her plan. All her negative emotions will get stirred up. Those dark angel bastards can't move, and they haven't fed in years, so even the barest hint of human negativity will make them crazy for a taste. Except they can't move."

   "That revenge plan is genius. Look -- they're already getting affected." Taemin giggled, pointing. Mio, who was watching the movie with wide eyes and a pillow halfway up her face, suddenly squealed at a scene in the movie. Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin all felt a slight churn of hunger in their hearts to feed off of her negative emotions, but they could easily ignore it. The others, however, writhed and twisted on the ground, absolutely screaming in frustration.

   "To tell you the truth..." Onew paused. "Mio's acting very childish."

   Jonghyun burst out laughing. "I know. This is the most childish revenge plot ever. But..." He looked at her with adoring eyes. "...That's what makes her so cute."

   "I really want to hug her." Onew sighed. "But that will ruin her carefully-constructed plan." He snorted.

   "Come on, let's wait until later." Jonghyun said, dragging them away.

************************

   "Omo....that movie was so scary....I think I lost ten years of my life...." Mio whimpered. She had specifically asked Minho for help on this one. This movie was filled with hideous computer-generated zombiese and monsters, with lots of blood and guts and pop-ups. She got scared out of her life about every two minutes in the movie.

   "So, did you learn your lesson? Not to attack human girls OR mess with my dark angel friends?" Mio asked the dark angels at her feet. They glared at her. "Stop torturing us!" Jaejoong begged. "We can't take it any more...I'm begging you...let us taste you..."

   Mio looked away so he couldn't hypnotize her again. "Nope, sorry."

   They groaned, unable to move from the torture.

   "Well, your revenge worked." Key said, walking in, looking amused. "What should we do with them now?"

   Mio looked hesitant. "Let them go."

   "What?" Key looked dumbstruck.

   "They should have learned their lesson. Just let them go." Mio looked at Key seriously with hard eyes. "You should never keep people in places against their own will."

   Key squirmed, uncomfortable. He realized just then that Mio probably still hadn't forgotten the time when they kept her in the house under force and threat.

   "Did I ever tell you I love you, and you look so beautiful today I could die?" He suggested hopefully. Mio shook her head in exasperation, but it worked -- the corners of her lips turned up.

   "Go on, lt them go."

   Key looked at her in exasperation before dragging each dark angel out the door and untying them. "Fine, go!" He snapped. The dark angels, fear in their eyes, quickly flew away. Yunho paused, to say, "We'll be back for you, Ashiya Mio."

   Key growled frighteningly, and Yunho simply winked at Mio before flying off. Mio, who didn't like looking outside for too long, quickly walked back into the mansion.

   "That was exhausting, and scary!" Mio groaned, stretching. "I need to sleep."

   "Can I come help you with that?" Key asked suggestively, snaking a hand around her waist.

   Mio slapped it away. "Nice tray, but no."

   He pouted. Mio rolled her eyes.

   "I seriously need to sleep, I'm exhausted." She protested. "And you need to tell the others what happened."

   Key groaned. "They are NOT gonna be happy. They'll probably beat me to death."

   "I know." Mio giggled. "That's why I'm making YOU tell them." Then she quickly ascended the stairs to go to bed.