The Dark Angels Continued

Dark Angels With Black Souls

   Mio felt something pulling away from her soul and into this stranger's lips. It left her light-headed and strangely comforted, as though all her bad thoughts were disappearing. She realized with a jolt that her bad thoughts, her dark fears and nightmares, WERE disappearing. This boy, when he kissed her, was somehow out all of her negative emotions.

   She quickly pulled away. She was feeling slightly intoxicated. She sat straight up and began to scream.

   The person who was kissing her quickly clapped a hand over , and her screams muffled into silence. "You said she was asleep!" He said, louder now, but not loud enough for those downstairs to hear.

   "She looked like she was!" Another said, panicked.

   "Then she knows." Another growled. "Move over, ONew." He shoved the stranger called ONew away from the bed as he crawled up with lightning speed and pinned Mio to the wall of her bedroom by her neck. She choked. "You saw our wings, didn't you?" He whispered, his face only centimetres from hers in the darkness.

   Mio's sharp eyes widened with shock when she realized he had the face of the angel of death. So inhumanly beautiful, so godly and unearthly handsome, her heart practically stopped. "You know." He repeated, gripping her neck harder, and she choked again. "What shall we do with you?" He whispered deathly.

   Mio whimpered. She was too scared to scream. Her thoughts tangled up into knots. She was dying of fright. They were angels of death, they were coming to kill her. Another form of the Sins.

   "Jonghyun, she's getting a lot of negative emotions," the sweet-sounding one said cautiously. "If I were you, I'd back away quickly before you lose your head...."

   It was too late. The angel jerked suddenly, stiffening, as Mio's thoughts of death, pain, and fear expanded. A mysterious shudder rippled through the boy called Jonghyun's body, and his wings quivered. He groaned, and threw himself at Mio, kissing her roughly. She was experiencing the same sensation she had from kissing ONew. The dark thoughts, the fear and pain and horror and anger inside her soul, the negative emotions, was coming up out of her soul and getting into Jonghyun's mouth. He forced  open with his teeth and deepened the kisses, using his tongue.

   Mio gasped as his tongue explored , increasing the removal of her dark thoughts, mostly the intense fear she was experiencing a few seconds ago. She struggled and tried to break free, but he pushed himself closely to her and continued to hungrily ravage . How could someone with such an ice-cold touch make her feel so hot? Pushing him was like pushing a stone statue, she couldn't break free.

   Suddenly, he was gone. She gasped and saw that it took the combined efforts of all the other four to drag him back. He snarled frighteningly, but calmed down a bit. He too was gasping. "That girl.....she's delicious....I've never tasted anything like her......." he moaned. "I want more!"

   "Hang on!" ONew said angrily. "I only got a bit!"

   "I didn't even get any!" One whined.

   "Shut up, Key! I say we all get a taste of her and disappear. No one will believe her, anyway. She's told too many ghost stories as it is." One chuckled.

   Mio backed up against the wall. "Get away from me." She whispered breathlessly. "I'll scream, I really will! What are you?"

   "Hey, we should at least explain to her what's going on." The sweet one said again, carefully.

   "Fine." Another said angrily. He lit a candle on the dresser, so his incredibly handsome features were shone in the light. Every single one of them were inhumanly beautiful, like gods. They did indeed have wings protruding from their back, pitch-black, although they were currently folded like a bird's wing.

   "My name is Minho." He said, sitting at the edge of the bed. The others were standing around nearby, watching her hungrily. The one called Jonghyun was sitting in a far corner, breathing heavily as he stared at her, eyes wide and raving with hunger.

   "We are dark angels. You can call us Hell's messengers, demons from Hell, whatever you like."

   "Are you taking me to Hell?" Mio whispered shakily.

   "No. We leave that job to the Grim Reapers." He laughed quietly. He spoke in no more than a whisper.

   Another boy cut in. "My name is Key. We only enter the human world to....feed, I guess you can say. Not on human flesh or anything like that, but we feed on a human's negative emotions.

   "Fear, loss, pain, sadness, greed, anger, hatred.....all these negative emotions are food to us, the larger the scale the better. And you, Ashiya Mio, you are haunted by the dark monsters, the Sins as you call them, the wandering souls of the dead. And you have dreams, visions, of disease and death and disasters all over the world. You out of all the people in the world have more negative emotions that anyone else."

   "So delicious...." Jonghyun moaned. ONew kicked him, looking genuinely upset that he had more of my negative emotions than he did.

   "We promise we will let you sleep." Key said gently. "Just....." he paused, his lips with his startlingly pink tongue. "Just let us taste you. You'll feel better afterwards, I promise."

   Mio hesitated. They'd probably "taste" her anyways, even if she refused. They were like statues, immovable and strong. And....it really did make her feel better. Her sadness and pain and fear and hate all washed away, leaving her peaceful and content and.....almost happy. Even though it's the first time she's ever gotten kissed before......she blushed, it felt nice.

   She closed her eyes, breathed deeply, and said. "Okay."

   They all smiled wide. A boy, one with an innocent and sweet face like a cupid, pushed Key aside (he cursed angrily) and hugged Mio first. He smelled heavenly to Mio, but she must have smelled even better. He breathed in deeply before looking her in the eye and smiling at her.

   "I'm Taemin." He whispered, kissing her gently. She immediately felt her emotions leaving her. He deepened the kiss, and Mio gasped for breath at any pause she could get. There wasn't much.

   Taemin was kissing her for only a few moments before ONew kicked him away. "Back outside, maknae." He said , trying to sound severe but smiling. "And Jonghyun too, he's had more than his fair share."

   "Whhhaaaaat?" Jonghyun growled, jumping to his feet. "No way, damn it! I wanna taste her again! I--"

   Taemin grabbed his arm and pulled him out the window.

   ONew gently brushed a strand of hair and tucked it behind her ear. He kissed her deeply, savouring her taste. He her hair softly, and Mio felt more of her negative thoughts leaving her.

   Minho tore him away and said nothing, just started to kiss her. He was so quiet, but his kisses were so persuasive. He opened slightly, but didn't use his tongue, just deepened the kisses. He hesitated, but was strong enough to stop himself.

   Key smiled and pounced on her like a cat, immediately using his tongue. Mio gasped and tried to give herself air, but he refused. He explored every inch of like Jonghyun did, and Mio was starting to feel light-headed and drunk, but Minho managed to peel him off and drag him to the window.

   Key snarled at him but hopped out anyways. Mio, gasping for breath and gripping her blankets, looked up.

   Minho looked back before he left the window. "We'll be back tomorrow." He whispered, before closing the window.

   The candle caught a gust of wind and blew out softly. Mio sat straight up in her bed, gripping her blanket tightly to her chest, breathing heavily.