Chapter 5

She's our Miracle

Sorry guys, its been a while ^^; I've been busy and i just started my summer assignments so updating now is for sure going to be slow..mian T^T..plus this chapter got me stuck so expect some laziness written in here (meaning stupid little cut scenes) XD!! sorry T^T...

secretlyinluv: Lol yes Minjee is their child from the future, i tried to make it obvious XD!
el4mjjeje: Sci fi or supernatural, it's sorta like that but this fic isn't all about that, that's why i didn't tag it as it is XD!
_DyNaR_: Sorry for the false alarm kiss then XD!
Jun_KOI_Mi: Indeed, the future lol
pinkalicious: Sorry i just dropped the progress of the speed ^^;
dark_butterfly: LMAO! Yes, please look forward to that story in the future XD!! I just notice I do a lot of hints in this story
pearlREDree: Lol yes, and it's a short story i'll write in the future XD!

__________

 

“Wah~ So many people!” Minjee exclaimed and jumped excitedly while holding Yunmi’s hands tightly. A few days ago Yoochun had given them tickets to a JYJ concert, and honestly Yunmi didn’t want to go but how could she deny Minjee’s excited outburst and twinkling eyes and lucky enough it was her day off so she took her. Yoochun had reserved a special seat for them; it was in front of the stage and had railings to surround them. Yunmi, with her usual face mask over her lips, sat Minjee down on the chair and handed her a red lightstick the fans had provided.

The lights dimmed and the first beat of the song came on. Minjee fumbled with her lightstick and turned it on and waved it like crazy with the rest of the fans. The three handsome men rose up from the stage and screams grew louder. “It’s daddy!” Minjee whispered quietly to Yunmi and pointed at the man in the center.

Once again, Yunmi was left awestruck. Is this how everybody saw him? She thought. He looked perfect in his outfit that teasingly showed his chest, his hair was tousled in a y way, and those lips—. Just thinking about it made Yunmi red like mad from the thought of their lips almost smashing into each other that night. The boys made their way to the center of the stage, closer to Yunmi and them, and when Jaejoong and her made contact they both froze for a bit and quickly turned away. Jaejoong gulped silently and sang his first lines to get rid of the sudden nervousness that filled him up; after all he is singing to a specific person in the audience.

_________

Yunmi and Minjee made their way to the backstage, for Yoochun had also included a VIP pass. Yunmi was surprised at Minjee, because she knew every fanchant and follow in sync with the rest of the fans, she screamed loudly in support, and would cover her eyes cutely during inappropriate parts of the dance.

Yunmi took a deep breath before opening their dressing room door, and when she barely creak it open, Minjee burst it open and ran in to hug Jae’s leg. “You were awesome daddy.” She beamed, while Yunmi stood awkwardly by the doorway, taking in his sweaty hair that stuck on his face and his disheveled clothes, all being attractive to her in a way.

“Oh, you’re here.” Yoochun called out to her.

“Y-yeah.” She said quietly and finally stepped in.

“We were all going to get drinks later to, you know, chill. Wanna come?” Yoochun asked.

“Drinks?” Yunmi asked and glanced at Minjee, who was with Junsu. “I don’t think I can, I mean, I have Minjee to take care of.” She felt that it would be her responsibility if she was semi-conscious and anything happened to Minjee. Plus, Minjee in an environment like that was not healthy. When did Yunmi get so motherly?

“It’s okay,” Yoochun chuckled. “We were just going to Jaejoong’s Bum’s Story. Come along.”

“Okay.” Yunmi agreed softly and tucked a strand of hair behind her out of shyness as Jaejoong stared at her.

_________

It was loud, well louder than Yunmi expected. The boys had invited a lot more people than she had imagined, and with Minjee sleeping on her lap, it was a miracle she hasn’t woke up yet. They were sitting in a separate booth, it actually didn’t start out like that but with the increase of people, Yunmi felt like an outcast so she moved her and her daughter— I mean Minjee— to another seat.

Yunmi took a quick glance at the group only to catch those familiar eyes on hers. Her face heated up, but the way Jaejoong was looking at her, she had to stop and stare back. He looked confused? He looked at her with such great intensity as if in deep thought that he hadn’t even realize she was staring back just confused as he was.

Jaejoong snapped out of it and turned around with his back to her, and took a quick gulp of a shot. Yunmi blinked a couple times and breathed again. She barely drank that night and with Minjee around, she had to take care of her and set a good image. When did Yunmi care so much about what a four year old think of her? She didn’t know, but it just felt right, like somewhere inside her will always have a soft spot for Minjee. And recently, a spot for Jaejoong was being created unexpectedly.

“Yunmi.”

“Hm?” Her head shot up to meet Junsu. She had out, but for how long? All she remember was brushing Minjee’s hair back and lightly tracing her copycat features.

“I think you should take hyung home?” Junsu pointed to a passed out Jae with his head on the table.

Yunmi furrowed her eyebrows at the sight. “What about you?”

“I’m not that drunk so I’m taking Yoochun home.”

“I didn’t bring my car, Hyeso dropped me off today at the concert.” She said nervously.

Junsu suddenly threw her some keys and she frantically caught it. “Hyung’s car is out in the front. You know how it looks like right?”

She slowly nodded, this was a situation unavoidable. Yunmi looked down at Minjee still sleeping and sighed. She carefully lifted Minjee up and carried her with her head resting on Yunmi’s shoulder. Yunmi walked over to Junsu, who was waking Jaejoong up from his slumber.

“Hyung, Yunmi’s going to take you home okay?” Junsu said, and all Jaejoong did was grunt and tiredly rub his eyes. “Aish.” Junsu cursed lowly and tugged Jae’s arm around his shoulder and dragged Jaejoong out the door as Yunmi followed. Junsu directed her to Jaejoong’s car and when she unlocked the doors, he helped a drunken Jaejoong to the passenger seat while Yunmi set Minjee in the back. Yunmi sat on the driver seat, absorbing the foreign feeling, this wasn’t her car and she felt uncomfortable.  She started the engine and Junsu saluted her away and she did the same back.

Junsu had help her move Jae into the car, now who’s going to help her get him out? They arrived at Jaejoong’s underground parking lot, and Yunmi was a woman of only limited strength. She was already holding onto Minjee and she wished he would just wake up and get his own up. She shook him, but he only groaned in response and wrapped an arm around her shoulders like he had done to Junsu. What was he trying to do? Bring her down? Carrying Minjee was heavy enough! But at least he was semi-conscious, for he pulled out of the car on his own.

Yunmi locked the doors and struggled to keep the two on her. She had to hold Minjee up with one arm while grasping tightly to Jae’s hand because if she didn’t he’ll slide off collapsing to the ground in a dramatic way. Painful steps were made to the elevator and she had to quickly push the button to his floor before he fell, or worst, she fell.

The elevator doors opened and she had to take more agonizing steps in. Jaejoong’s eyes groggily opened as he stare at her and his other arm unconsciously circled her waist, making them intimately close. Yunmi stiffened at the movement while he just rubbed his nose up her jawline, his breath bringing goosebumps on her neck. “Damn you,” He whispered.

“Huh?” She managed to squeak out.

“I drank tonight because of you.” He responded, leaving her clueless.

“Why?” Jaejoong never replied back and the doors had opened, cutting her awaiting answer. Yunmi shook her head to clear it out; her goal right now was to get them inside. She took one step in and seeing how unbalanced they were, they were heading to the ground. Yunmi held on tight to Minjee and closed her eyes preparing for the pain, but even at Jae’s state, with fast reflexes he caught them. Her eyes snapped open to meet his. His orbs, like before at the restaurant, questioned her.

Yunmi took a step back and he released her. Jaejoong sighed and ruffled his hair, slumping to the living room. When Yunmi regained her conscience she carried Minjee to the guest room and laid her in bed. On her way out Minjee’s door, she saw Jae lying on the couch with an arm over his eyes, possibly asleep. Yunmi cleared and spoke out. “Would you like it if I prepared some hangover soup for you?” No response. “Jaejoong ssi?” She asked and stepped forward. “Jae—“ Yunmi gasped as he suddenly pulled her wrist towards him, her ending up on top of him on the couch.

He held her securely, an arm around her waist and a hand on her head, resting it on his chest. “Just stay here until I find an answer.” Jaejoong breathed out.

“An answer to what?” She whispered back.

“To why I drank tonight because of you.”

__________

Boring , I know T^T...i struggled writing this(the only chapter that got me stuck!! Trust me after this, it'll run smoothly again...i hope) but to break this writer's block i at least had to crack it. I'm sorry it took so long, but that's how it's going to be like from now on...teachers act like we have no life =.=...