Chapter 10

She's our Miracle

Hey guys i'm back with a new chap! Sorry, school has been insane lately and since i had to write an essay for history...i decided to write this first..for i loathe writing for history =.=...wish my luck i'll get an A for this one XD!! Off topic but...I FREAKIN MISS YOU GUYS!! There is not one day where i dont think about aff (cuz i come here everyday XD) and seriously i somehow has gained back some of my anime freakiness that i was into otomes and mangas..again!! Anyway~~~

fallenangel: Thank you so much for reading, and yes a realization, but no confession yet ^^
minjee4236: Wah~! Thank you!! Lol and your username is also minjee XD!!
_DyNaR_: I think this chapter will clear SOME things up XD!
secretlyinluv: But i seriously think i failed at the last chapter =.=...
ghinaasari: Welcome new reader and the mystery shall be reveal soon~
Jun_KOI_Mi: Ahaha, why do i have the feeling that the mystery will be reveal BEFORE a confession? XD!! My planning is terrible lol.
pearlREDree: It seems like a confession won't happen till the end XD! Sorry ^^;
dark_butterfly: Thank you for being patient T^T..and i wont abandon this fic..EVER! (even if i wanted to XD)
elisaaa: Ahaha thank you, but it was too short!
white_charm: Lol stopping the awkwardness is going to be the hardest part for me XD!
haenana: Wah~! Why thank you very much, i try to think outside the box once in a while XD!
Patridina: Today's a lucky day, i updated!! :DD

 

 

_________

“REN!!!” Minjee screamed at the top of her lungs and ran into a small little shop. They had just finished their dinner and decided to take a midnight stroll around the neighborhood, well that is until Minjee let go of both her parents’ hand and dangerously ran across the street.

“Minjee! Don’t you ever do that again!” Yunmi lectured the girl while puffing, for her and Jae had freaked out thinking a car would smash into her small body.

“But mommy lookie!” Minjee pointed into a shop filled with teddy bears.

“Minjee—whoa!” Jaejoong started but was instantly pulled into the shop by Minjee’s small but strong hands.

“It’s Ren, daddy!” She once again pointed, but at a specific bear this time. It was charcoal black, that had dark navy blue buttons eyes, and to top it off, a perfect red vest. “Ren looks so new~” Minjee’s eyes sparkled at it.

Jaejoong picked up the doll and stared at it, before handing it to the cash register. “We’ll take it.”

Minjee squealed in delight, holding onto Yunmi’s hand and jumping around. “Good choice, this is one of a kind.” The old man behind the counter smiled and handed the bear back to Jae.

Minjee snatched the bear away from Jaejoong’s hand and hugged it with all her might. “Minjee, what do you say?” Yunmi scolded her.

“Thank you mister!” She exclaimed and gave her one million watt smile along with her eye smiling eyes.

_________

“Ren, we’re finally reunited and you’re as young as ever, what do you want to do? After all we’re in Japan!” Minjee cutely asked the quiet bear. “Okay! We’ll fly!” She held onto one of the bear’s hand and sped off ahead of the couple.

“Minjee, not too far.” Yunmi called out after her.

It has once again fallen silent between the two. Even though they were surrounded by awkwardness, the slight pleasure was there in just being by each other’s side. The both quietly smiled to themselves loving this feeling, and coincidently they both accidently gazed at each other at the same time. Eyes that clicked, temperature that rose to their cheeks, and a sudden burst of giggles from the both of them.

They didn’t know what was funny; it was just an instant reaction to fan all the awkwardness away. Yunmi laid a hand on her chest to suppress the laugh, but that only brought Jaejoong’s attention to her bare neck. Unconsciously he traced her collar bones with delicate fingers, making her mind explode and heat up. “W-what are you doing!?” She backed off slightly. He snapped back to reality but still in his awe state of mind.

Jae held up a finger. “Wait here.” And he quickly ran off, leaving Yunmi dumbfounded. She leaned on the nearby railings, for all the strength in her legs vanished. She crossed her arms, not because of the cold, but from the unexpected shivers. A hand came up to her neck and she lightly traced herself from what he had done earlier, only to redden herself again. She dropped her hand and formed it into a fist, trying to restrain her feelings before it went wild.

“Eh!” All her thoughts vanished once a cold item touched her collar bones and surrounded her neck. His soft hands clasped the necklace behind her neck and it finally fell into place on top of her . It was a little long but she didn’t mind, for it was beautiful. It was a platinum cylinder with a line down on one side that shined out a sapphire blue, simple but still full of beauty.

Yunmi carefully handled it and stared up to meet Jaejoong’s sincere eyes that brighten up against the night sky. “Jae, this is just—.”

“It’s fine.” He smiled, something that made her lose her focus. “You look lovely.” Jaejoong said softly. “I mean,” He awkwardly coughed and shoved his hands inside his pockets, afraid he’ll want to touch her more than he should. “You know, it’s your first time in Japan. You deserve some kind of gift.”

Yunmi lips slowly curved up at Jae’s nervous state. “Thank you.” She smiled, clutching to the necklace tightly, and it almost killed Jaejoong. Minjee definitely got her million watt smile from her mother.

Her smile soon faded and her eyes grew big as she looked past Jaejoong. “Jaejoong, it’s that woman, with Minjee.” Yunmi hurriedly whispered. Jaejoong swung around and sure enough, that mysterious lady was with Minjee. They were talking lightly as Minjee excitedly show the lady Ren, she smiled back and patted her head like a good girl she was.

The woman, in her usual magical blue robe, took a side glance at Yunmi and Jaejoong with her shining blue eyes and gave out a smirk before walking away. “Jaejoong,” Yunmi said in a low voice. “Get her.”

Without thinking twice, Jaejoong sped away towards her with Yunmi following behind. The mysterious lady, without taking a look back, started to run too, zooming past people. “Mommy!?!” Minjee asked in confusion, but Yunmi didn’t answer. She only stopped to quickly pick Minjee up and continue run after Jaejoong.

The woman was fast though; she swiftly dodged items and even jumped over some people. But Jaejoong was persistent; if they could catch her maybe all their questions will be finally answered. She rounded at a corner and Jaejoong did the same. She finally came to a halt, for she was suddenly trapped with nowhere to go as the buildings stood high on all sides.

Jaejoong panted but still kept his eyes carefully on her, because with one blink she could disappear. “Who are you?” He asked aggressively. “How do you know about Minjee!?”

“Whoa boy, one question at a time.” She turned to Jaejoong and took off her hood, which always hid her face features. She was light skinned, very, and her long black hair fell out, dancing with the wind, her bangs fell over her eyes but as she shook them away, her eyes exposed the most bluest color ever. “Name’s Soojin, and I’m the controller of destiny (or fate).”

Usually Jaejoong would laugh at these things and tell her to stop lying, but with the past events, he believed her and couldn’t even think of another word to say. “What? Are you just gonna stare at me? No more questions?”

“Uh..um..” he was truly speechless, never did he think they’ll get this far.

“Speechless are you? Don’t fall for me my dear Kim Jaejoong or your wife will get jealous.” She . “Plus, I’m way~ older than you.” She winked, continuing to .

Jaejoong snapped in anger. “Who cares about you!”

“Finally it talks. It was taking forever, I’ve got business elsewhere too you know.” Soojin sighed.

“Here’s a question for you!” Jaejoong exploded. “Why the hell are you here, messing with our lives!”

“What? I thought you were asking about Minjee?” She purposely stared confusingly at him.

“Woman! Don’t stall and answer the damn question!”

“Oh~ feisty.” She chuckled. “Yes I understand why you’re so mad, so many questions and all of them unanswered.” She but then sadly sighed, before Jaejoong could burst up again. “I won’t call it messing with your life, like I said before, I was guiding you back.”

“To what?”

“Back to what it was meant to be!” Soojin said in anger. “Gosh, do you know what it feels like!?! I’m working one day on all these threads, when suddenly one of them was on the verge of snapping!”

“What do you mean?” Jaejoong asked confused, and a little scared.

“Damn you stupid idiot!” Soojin smacked Jaejoong on the back of the head. “Ever heard of the red string of fate!?! Yeah, you and Yunmi made my job so frustrating I had to do something to mend it!” She scolded him like a little boy who didn’t know his mistakes. “Jaejoong,” She said quietly. “Don’t you ever think, what will happen if you weren’t in love with Yunmi?”

Jaejoong’s face immediately flushed red. “H-how do you know about that!?!”

She smiled softly at him. “’Cause I’m the one who tied you two together.”

His eyes widen. “Then, what did you mean when our string was about to snap?”

Soojin looked behind Jaejoong for a while in silence.

“Yah.” He waved his hand in front of her face.

“An answer for another time.” She said unexpectedly without losing her phase and jumped onto a nearby dumpster and made her way over the top of the shortest building, disappearing into the night.

“Jaejoong!” Yunmi’s voice called out to him. She and Minjee came around the corner huffing and puffing. “Sorry, Minjee added on extra weight.” She said, exhausted “Where did she go?” Yunmi asked looking around.

“She left.” Jaejoong said.

“Well did you get to question her?”

“Let’s go home.” He announced and took her hand, leading her back to his apartment. He didn’t want to tell Yunmi anything just yet, until he did some research himself. And thankfully Yunmi didn’t say anything else, leaving him with his thoughts. What would’ve happened, if they never met Minjee? Would they still be arguing with each other? Would he still fall in love with her, or someone else? Or worse, would she fall in love with another man?

__________

So, how was this comeback? XD!! Yes, Soojin is a little here and there with her personality and truthfully she’s one of my favorite characters I ever created with my imagination XD! You’ll see her more often from now on and I hope you soon learn to love her, and just in case…no she wasn’t seducing jae for those who are worried XD!! Sorry for any mistakes, I only quickly revised this ^^;