Chapter 13

She's our Miracle

Okay guys I'm back...for now...again...(Don't hate me T^T)....Honestly, like you, i'm getting tired of this story XD!! But i won't delete it, because damn i worked hard on this story so i won't make it a waste XD!! So what does this mean? That the sequel will have to wait....and sadly i don't know how long (I might even never write it O.o)...But enjoy~~!! (Yes, enjoy, after i, thee author, just told you im tired XD!!)

_________

So you're telling me, we're meant to be and there's a red string attached to us?” Yunmi asked quietly. They were in a van at the moment, C-JES had recently gave all their artists a vacation to the mountains and they had to leave at 3 in the morning. And since it was going to take a while to get there anyway, most people were asleep. Yunmi had car pooled with JYJ, for it was easier that way because the company wanted to take as few cars as possible...and for the obvious reason that Yunmi and Jaejoong had some business to talk about. When the car door opened that morning Yunmi immediately stole a seat next to Jae, which earned the stares of the others at her weird behavior, what made it worse was that Jaejoong and Yunmi closed in on each other ignoring the outside world, their odd act caused wide eyes from the rest of the artists in the big van. Their attention though was stolen when Minjee popped up, rubbing her eyes tiredly in a cute manner. She, without hesitation, crawled in the car and snuggled back to sleep between her uncles.

Jaejoong nodded at Yunmi's previous question. She unconsciously looked at her pinky and his as if she'll see the string there. “Yah!” He snapped his fingers in front of her face. “It's supposedly “invisible”.” He quoted with his fingers.

Oh.” She said stupidly. “So what did this, Soojin, mean when she wrote Minjee on that paper?”

Jaejoong shrugged and crossed his arms, pretending to his invisible beard. “My best guess, is that something's going to happen to Minjee.”

Yunmi smacked his arm and glared at him. “Besides the obvious, you .”

D-dum...what?” Jae said in disbelief, trying to keep his voice down.

What are you, deaf all of a sudden?”

Well I'm sorry you had to kiss a deaf yesterday!” He immediately flushed at his unthought words as Yunmi turned bright red.

Hey, what's going on there?” Yoochun asked as he stirred in his sleep.

Nothing!” Jaejoong answered. A moment of silence went by as they both waited until Yoochun went back to his slumber.

We should...rest.” Yunmi said quietly after a while. They both agreed, but no one closed their eyes. They continuously just sat there awkwardly in a very rigid position. It was until whenever that they both knocked out.

 

 

Wah~!!” Minjee's joyful scream, wrapped around the atmosphere. “Look mommy! You can see everything from up here!” She exclaimed in happiness. While everyone huffed and puffed from the long hike to the tall cabin-like hotel, but Minjee was ecstatic. She was jumping around that had Yunmi scared that she just might slip and fall.

Yes, yes. I can see the lovely view.” Yunmi panted.

Argh!” Junsu struggled with all the luggage on his back. All the adults were exhausted already. “What kind of trip is this? I'm about to die here! Couldn't they assign a beter cabin without all the trouble?”

But nothing beats the view.” Yoochun in a deep breath of clean nature air.

Guys, let's go.” Jihyo waved to the crowd as she held the building door open.

Everyone trudged in (Minjee practically flew in, gracefully.) Yunmi had one step in the entrance when she noticed, where was Jaejoong? Taking a glance back, she saw that he slumped behind, about to faint any moment.

Yunmi quickly ran back to him. She dragged an arm over her shoulder and helped him forward. “Never took you for a weak man.” She teased.

Shut up.” Jaejoong said and laid his head in the crook of her neck.

Once inside, Jaejoong – like everybody else – dropped his heavy backpack on the ground and sat on the nearby couch. As the artists panted, the hotel manager came out and greeted everyone. “Nice to meet you, how does it feel to be in pure nature so far? We hope that your stay here would be memorable. After all the best way to heal a human's soul, is mother earth...itself.” His voice trailed off as he noticed that the whole room weren't in the mood to listen to his speech of nature. “Ahem, well your key cards are at the front desk and if you have any questions, please do ask.” He clasped his hands and left.

Ahaha!” Minjee's giggle echoed the room as she ran around, feeling every piece of furniture, pressing her face to all the big glass windows, and exploring each room. At least someone was happy at the moment.

 

It was night, and the only thing the whole crew had really done was...rest. So they decided to have a campfire out behind the hotel doing the usual BBQ, s'mores, playing guitar, and singing.

Minjee, put on your sweater! It's cold outside.” Yunmi chased the little girl around as she refused. “Minjee, M-Minjee!” Yunmi shouted when Minjee slipped in between her legs and ran out of the room.

She ran into the lobby where everyone else was carrying stuff out, and used them to her own advantages as shields. “Minjee!” Yunmi yelled when she finally caught up her. “Come here!”

I don't want to! I feel fine without a sweater, I don't need it!” Minjee shouted back at her mother as she dodged and ran into people's way. (Including Yoochun, who almost dropped a plate of raw steaks.)

But you'll freeze.” Yunmi made one last effort to grab a hold of the child, but missed. She sighed in frustration and put her hands on her hips, Minjee mimicked her with a pout.

Minjee, listen to your mother and wear your sweater.” Jaejoong stooped to the girl's and patted her head. “Mother's instincts are always correct, so just do it, okay?”

Her pout loosened to a frown but she agreed. The whole room froze and dropped their jaws. Did Kim Jaejoong just say mother? About Yunmi!?!

Minjee's mood shifted 180 when they went outside in the cool breezy air, her energy boosted and she once again started running around, exploring the trees, plants, and bugs. “Don't go too far, Minjee!” Yunmi called out to her.

You worry too much, here, warm up.” Hyeso handed her a cup of steaming hot chocolate. Yunmi gladly took it and sat by one of the nearby chairs. Apparently her moments of relaxation ended quickly when Jaejoong came out and following him was his too members.

What was that!?!” Junsu demanded.

What?” He asked nonchalant.

I'm sorry did I miss something? What the hell happened to you two?” Junsu pointed at Yunmi and Jaejoong.

Hm?” Yunmi asked.

Don't “hm” me! I knew something was wrong ever since the party.”

Oh Junsu, leave the love birds alone.” Yoochun smacked the back of Su. “Hyung's finally getting a girl after so many years.” He said happily.

Y-yah, don't assume things so fast without confirmation!” Yunmi said quickly.

I even heard that they kissed already.” Yoochun whispered to the eavesdropping crowd.

Yah!” Jaejoong pointed at finger at him!

It's true, I head them say it with my own ears during the car ride.” Yoochun nodded to the people, as their eyes bulge out and stare at Jaejoong and Yunmi in awe.

Yoochun!” Yunmi whined.

See, she's not denying it either.”

Hey!” Yunmi stood up from her chair as Junsu stare at the quiet Jaejoong.

Hyung, does that mean we have to postpone our new album?” Junsu asked seriously with an expressionless face. “I mean,” His face turned into a smirk. “You won't be able to sing all those sad love songs you've composed now since you're too happy.” Junsu started laughing and Yoochun joined in with him.

Yunmi pouted, but Jae stayed motionless and draped an arm around her shoulder. “So what?”

YooSu stopped in their actions, and stared at him with confusion. “Huh?” They both said.

So what,” Jaejoong repeated. “So what if we're together?” He traced her jaw with his nose and glared at the two, as Yunmi's face burned up. “Jealous?”

And as if on cue, all the females screamed in joy at the scene. YooSu jumped, startled at the sudden squeals with blank faces. Yunmi smacked Jaejoong's hand away and stalked off angrily in embarrassment.

Ooh~, your girlfriend got mad at you.” Junsu said dramatically.

Jaejoong shot him daggers with his eyes. “Look who started it.” He said and left to go follow her.

He found her standing in an open area, where the trees surrounded in a perfect circle. “Yunmi –“

Shh!” She shushed him and pointed ahead of them. He turned and saw Minjee alone...with Soojin.

What are they talking about, why is she here?” He asked in a whisper.

Yunmi shrugged. Minjee and Soojin, in an instant, turned their heads towards them. Yunmi and Jaejoong both froze. Soojin whispered something to Minjee's ear, and soon enough, Minjee ran up to them.

Soojinnie unnie wants to talk to you guys.”

Yunmi nodded nervously. “O-okay, you go back to the others, you got it?”

Minjee nodded and headed back to the campfire.

It was dark by now, and Soojin was literally glowing as she came forward. “How's your evening going so far?” She asked with a smile.

What are you doing here? You're not a stalker are you?” Jaejoong said in confidence.

Her smile dropped. “Always getting to the point, are we?”

Because everything's never a joke when you're here. What's going on? Explain the note you wrote.” Jaejoong replied.

Soojin sighed. “Minjee's time is getting shorter by the minute, I came to tell her to be prepare to leave.”

Leave? Where's she going? She can't leave.” Yunmi spoke up.

Soojin turn to look at her in sorrow. “Do you really think that she'll stay here with you forever?”

Well, no. But....” Yunmi didn't know what to say. They had Minjee for so long, it just didn't feel right for her to leave.

She doesn't belong here, she needs to go back to her world.” Soojin filled in the silence. “You, of all people, should understand, after all you did give permission to her to come here.” She was clearly talking about Minjee's Jaejoong and Yunmi. “Knowing that your happy life could be in danger, you let your daughter come here to fix things up. It's only fair that she goes back once everything has become untangled.”

But –“

I know it's hard, but if you think about it this way, she's not leaving forever. This time you get a proper introduction, you get to raise her, you get to see her grow, you get to make her who she is, this time, you get to have her.

Yunmi! Jaejoong!” Yunmi and Jaejoong turn back to the glowing light of the campfire in the distant. “Dinner! Food!” Junsu shouted from afar.

Yeah!” Jaejoong responded back. But once they turned back to Soojin...she was gone.

_________

(I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, and this chapter...it was sorta written in laziness, i'm sorry ^^; and i no the chapter looks wierd...it's not my pc that's why TT^TT)

After mental calculations....i have decided to end the story as quick as possible (i'm sorry T^T) i started as a 20 chaptered story, but recently i eliminated some unnecessary stuff and it came down to 15 chapters...*looks at what chapter we are on now*...13!!!! so that means yeah...it's ending quicker than i thought (my stories usually does) XD!! I'm sorry *deeply bows*