Chapter 9

She's our Miracle

Okay this is a NEW chapter....the other two i just finally had it back...and i seriously cried losing my subscribers and comments...even tho it's still up TT^TT!!! i was supposed to update before school but then this whole shizz happened and i just finished my first week of school hence now starts the intensely slow updates...im so sorry...i want to say so much more...but *sigh*...

__________

 

Yunmi took in a deep breath, taking in the new foreign air. They were in Japan at the moment; JYJ was preparing for a concert here and Minjee refuse to part from her father, resulting in Yunmi booking a ticket for both of them the next day just after Jaejoong had left. She didn’t mind-ish, after all her drama was almost complete. The minute they landed in Japan, Jaejoong had ordered a chauffeur to pick Yunmi and Minjee up, sending them to his apartment in Japan.

“Okay, hold on sweetie.” Yunmi struggled, searching through her bag for the spare key Jaejoong had left for her while holding onto the rest of their luggage. “And there.” She finally popped open the door and kicked the things in.

“I miss this place!” Minjee ran in without a care in the world to help her mother. She scrambled to each room, opening and closing doors, inspecting every inch of the place.

Yunmi had dragged everything into the living and gave out an exhausted huff, slumping onto the couch. “Baby, don’t ruin daddy’s place.” She unconsciously called out to Minjee, and shortly after a gasped escaped and her hand went smack on her lips. Baby? Daddy? What in the world did she start muttering?!

Minjee scurried back to her mother, sliding in between her legs, and looked up at her with big eyes. “Where’s appa?”

Yunmi cleared and regained her posture; she took a glance at her watch before answering. “He’s probably still rehearsing.”

“Let’s go visit then!” Minjee exclaimed.

“Oh,” She paused. “I don’t think we should bother him.”

“I’m sure he won’t mind.” Minjee pushed.

“But even so, I don’t know the location.” Yunmi replied. Minjee held out her hand as in wait, and rushed to the kitchen. She came bobbling back and showed a sticky note to her mother’s face. Yunmi sighed in defeat.

__________

The music echoed everywhere in the empty concert hall and the boys, sweaty in their sweats, were singing to the best as they could even though it was just rehearsal. As soon as the song ended and they were wiping away their perspiration, Minjee being Minjee screamed out “Daddy!”.

It shocked them all as her high pitched voice boomed all over the walls. Jaejoong looked up to see them and gave out a y smirk. He hopped down the stage as the little girl ran up to him. He crouched down just in time as she smacked into his arms. It’s funny how they learn to bend down to her level and automatically hug, maybe they got tired of her tackling their legs or, it became a natural reaction to show their affection back.

 Jaejoong carried her up and walked the rest of the way to meet Yunmi. “You’re here.” He said breathlessly.

“Y-yeah.” She tried to say calmly. “I’m sorry, Minjee insisted on coming and—.” Her face got flustered and stopped as Jaejoong stared at her in amusement.

“It’s fine.” He assured her smoothly, and it shocked the both of them of how sweet and velvety his voice came out. “Ahem.” He cleared his throat and held up two fingers. “Two more songs and rehearsal’s over, stay around and I’ll take us to dinner.”

“Yay~!” Minjee exclaimed and shot her arms up.

“But—“ Yunmi was about to protest but Jaejoong had already set Minjee down and jogged back to the stage. “Okay….” She finally agreed mumbling.

__________

Things between Yunmi and Jaejoong have sure gotten awkward after days ago that they just found out their true feelings. They all sat in a small Japanese restaurant, just the three of them, in a silent atmosphere besides Minjee’s loud slurps and gulps. The two adult however was processing every word in their mind of what to say to one another. Sometimes one would open their mouth but quickly shut it afterwards.

The quietness was killing them slowly and they were just glad Minjee was there so they could distract themselves from time to time. The only words spoken that night was when Yunmi apologized, for Jae didn’t have to take them out after such a tiring day. But he told her he was fine, and the food here was totally worth it. And so was this night.

 Jaejoong would take in observance of Yunmi when she daintily  wipe some sauce on Minjee’s lips and took note on her caring nature, small sweet smiles, and cute anxious red face from just sitting across of him.

And unknowingly Yunmi had done the same too. She noticed he would take in a deep breath at times, his lips quickly and bite on it, but the most heart pounding moments for her was when she would accidently catch his secret smirks and stares at her.

Was it possible? Did he or she felt the same towards each other? Millions of these thoughts ran through their heads, and after some clues tonight at least they could confirm some things….