Three...

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

Chapter Three

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Lu Han asked you. He is kneeling down on the floor. He is also holding a white rose in his hand, hanging towards to you.

 

Then, you woke up with your alarm tone. This is B2ST's fiction and you liked it very much before. But now, you don't like this because, it makes disappear Luhan's cute image.

You dreamed this kind of scene because may be you watch Teen Top's Crazy last night. But it is strange that, why is he holding your favourite flower, a white rose. You really don't like flowers but you only like a white rose.

Today, you have to go to school with Jae Joong Oppa. When you went into the kitchen, you don't see Suho oppa.

"Oppa~ Good Morning!" You said to Jae Joong with Ageyo.

"Euh! Do you have a nice sleep? You seem pleased." Jae Joong said with with a handsome smile.

"Ne. Where is Suho Oppa? Is he still asleep?" You asked.

"No! He has a appointment with his friends. I heard that there is Suho's friends in your class, two guys." Jae Joong asked you and gave you a glass of orange juice.

"Yes! They really can dance, Oppa. They are handsome too." You said.

"Yah! Don't stay too closed to them. I don't know what Suho is trying to do." Jae Joong said.

"Oppa~~ Don't worry. We just know each other and that's all. They are handsome but not as much as you. Our Jae Jae oppa is the most handsome guy for me!" You said and do some ageyos. And Jae Joong fall for them easily.

"Ok! Then, don't forget what you say today. You are my little baby forever too." Jae Joong said and pit a pat to your head. You can feel his love by his action.

Then, you finished your meal and went to school with Jae Joong.

"______-ah, today our class has a cooking compitation. Would you like to cheer me up?" Jae Joong asked.

"Oh! Really! Ofcox, don't worry oppa. You will the cooking king again." You said.

"I don't worry but, this time will be different. Cause I heard there is a new student and he is good at cooking." Jae Joong said.

"I will vote for you. And I will tell my friends to vote for you too." You said.

"It's not that simple. He has too many fan girls too. He sings too well."

"Oppa! Himnae! I'm sure you'll win. And if you lose, there is also next time. But that won't happen." You said. And you reached the school.

You saw Bo Young and Nami waiting for you at the school gate. So you get down from the car and waved your hands to your brother, Jae Joong. The way Nami look to Jae Joong oppa is a little strange, you think. But she smile to you so quickly so you don't really know what kind of look is that. And you run to them.

"Annyeong!" You said.

"Hey! We are waiting for you for a long time~" Bo Young said.

"But I'm not. I just arrived 5 min ago." Nami said and smile.

"Chingu-ah, Mian. I'll come to school early tomorrow. Ah~~ Do you two know about today cooking compitation. Vote for Jae oppa? OK?" you said.

"I'm afraid I can't. I want to vote for D.O." Bo Young said.

"Why? Are you trying to betray me and my brother? Nami-ya? How about you?" You said.

"Don't worry! I will vote for Jae Joong Oppa." Nami replied.

"Yah! Your brother is the cooking king for 2 consecutive years. He is just the newbie." Bo Young said.

"Who is D.O? What kind of name is that? Is he the foreiger?" You asked Bo Young.

"No. His real name is Do Kyung Soo. So his name is D.O." She proudly answer.

"What? Hahax! Funny. Then I will be K.I.M. Call me K.I.M!" You teased Bo Young and she hit your back and you are running away from Bo Young. And you crashed with someone and you are on the ground. And you feel the hurt at your hand.

"Oh! Sorry! Are you ok?" He asked and sit down next to you.

Then, you saw his face. He is Se Hun. He seemed worried.

"It's ok! Ah!!!" You replied but you can't touch your hand. there is a piece of glass on the ground and it pierced through your hand. Not the sharp point of that piece, but the whole piece is into your hand.

"Oh! It's not good. Let's go to the school's clinic. Can you walk?" Se Hun asked.

"Yes! I can walk. Bo Young-ah, Nami-ah, you two go and attend the class. Tell the teacher about this." You said to them and followed Se Hun.

But there is only one doctor and nurse in the clinic.

"We are busy now. The football players hurted and we have to take care of them first. Wait there." The nurse said and go back to the patients. There is 6 patients in the  clinic. All the beds are taken by them.

"Sir! I can handle her injury so just let me use the medicine box." Se Hun said to the doctor and he agree to him. Are these two crazy?? What if he hurted me more?? But he really took me to the inner and took the medicine box.

"When I take out this piece of glass, you will hurt a bit." He said like a doctor. It's really strange. I just trust him like that. He is actually cute. But the pain from my hand make me woke up.

"Ah!" I shouted.

"A minute. It will be ok." He said and make my hand cool with his mouth. The way he did is really cute so I just kept staring at him.
"It's done!" He said and smile at me. His smile is like a baby.

"Euh! Ah~ Gomawo yo." You said.

"Let's return to the class. We're late by 10 minutes." he said.

"Ok!" You said and went to the class.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will work hard to update very soon!! Please enjoy reading my story^^ :) <3

Please Vote for the main LEAD in this story at FOREWORD!

Thanks For Reading And Subcribing~~~ :)

CLICK HERE** My Another Fanfic (Featuring : Su Ho, Se Hun, Chan Yeol And Other EXO members.)