Four

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

Chapter Four

 

When you reached the class, you have to face the stare of many girls in your class. Originally, you have many anti-fans cause of your popularity among the boys. But this time, the reaction is much bigger. Because you came into the class with Se Hun, the best dancer. Even Bo Young is not smiling at you. She might want to pretend that you two are not the closed friends. Nami seemed ok and she smile a bit at you. Bo Young and Nami are sitting together.

You have to move to 4 classrooms depending on the classes you took. English lesson is that every student must take. You take three additional classes, Singing, Dancing and Acting. There are also the class that teaches Traditional and Modern musical instruments, the designing class, the camera-editing class and many other classes.

It seemed like Se Hun and Lu Han take the same classes as you took. You don't know it is the fate or something. You, Se Hun and Lu Han are sitting together in all 4 classes. Yesterday position was in the English class. In the singing class, Se Hun is between you and Lu Han. In the acting class, you three are a group, sitting in the circle. In the dancing class, You sit between Lu han and Se Hun.

 

"_____-ah!" Lu Han called you. You look at him.

"What happened to your hand?" He asked.

"Nothing. It'll be fine. Thanks for caring." You said and moved your eyes from him as the teacher is lecturing.

You also can't take the notes cause you hurted your right hand. Lu Han is silently watching you and when you give a look to him, he pretend that he is seeing other side. So you let him hide.

The class ended. It's 10:30 a.m now. You came out of the class and dunno what to do. Your two brothers have classes and you are free today. You're sitting on the banch in front of the park.

 

"______-shi" Someone called you. And it is Se Hun.

"Eoh. Wae?" You asked.

"Aren't you going home?" Se Hun asked.

"Yes, I am. But I don't know what to do now. What about you?" You said.

"Oh! I wanna ask you if you want to eat ice-cream with me." Se Hun asked.

"Yes! I'd love to." You answered and stood up.

 

When you two reached the school gate,

"Oh! Manda! I can't eat ice-cream with you today. Sorry." Se Hun said.

"Euh?? Wae Yo? It's ok." You said.

"Today, I have to cheer my friend at the cooking competition." He said.

"Oh! Cooking Competition!!! I'm completely forgotten about this! Me too. My brother is one of the participants. Thx to you." You said.

"Then, Let's go together. Do you know the place and time??" Se Hun asked.

"Umm... I forget to ask my brother about this." You said.

"Ok! We can ask the others." Se Hun said and you two walk together back to the school.

 

Then you met Kris and Lay on the way.

"Euh! ______-ah!" Kris said.

"Hi. Oppa." You said.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have classes?" Kris asked. Lay is staring at Se Hun.

"No. I have only one class in the morning and now it's end. I wanna go to the cooking competition. But I don't know the time and place." You said.

"Cause of Jae Joong Hyung, right?" Kris said.

"Yes!" You replied.

"It isn't in this building. You have to go to the bule building and go to 3rd floor. Then you will see the hall. That competition is ususally held in this hall. Umm... It's about 11 am and you guys have 30 minutes." Kris said.

"Umm.. _____-ah, why don't you introduce us to your friend." Lay said before you say thanks to Kris.

"Oh! Yes! Se Hun-shi, this is Kris and Lay. Oppa teul, this is Se Hun. He is new like Lu Han." you said.

"Annyeong ha se yo!" Se Hun bow to them.

"Gu Dae. Annyeong Se Hun-shi." Kris replied. And they shared smiles.

"Then, We will take a leave. Time is lacking." you said and go to the bule building.

 

Then you two reached. Many people are waiting for the menu. Se Hun found his friend. And he pointed me to him.

"_____-shi, this is Do Kyung Soo. Over there, with short, black hair." He said and waved hands to D.O.

D.O smile at you too. He is cute. You thought and "ah~~ This one is D.O that Bo Young liked." You smiled at to D.O too. Then you saw Jae Joong. He seemed like staring at you. He didn't like you to stay together with male friend.

"Oppa!!!" You shouted to him and wave your hands.

Then the menu for each has been revealed. There are five people who are going to cook. There is no judge. The winner will be decided acording to the votes.

D.O gets spaghetti! Jae Joong gets noodle soup with fish ball!

"Oh~ No!" You moaned. Because Jae Oppa really hates to eat fish and don't like soup. But Se Hun shouted

"Yeah! Spaghetti! His best dish!!" You started to worry. So you called Suho.

 

"Oppa!" You shouted as soon as Suho answered your call.

"Eoh! Marae? What had happened?" Su Ho said.

"Oppa! Come to vote for Jae Joong Oppa hurriedly." You said.

"Why? Isn't he doing well?" Su Ho said.

"It's not like that! But. Just some and vote for Jae Joong. Hurry!" You shouted.

That's a cute thing of Su Ho. He never asked for long when it's become important. (Actually, when you wanted not to be asked.)

Then the voting result is out. Suho hasn't arrived yet.

 

"Ok! I will reveal the result now. "do" (the teacher pronounce his new as the english letter "do")"

Everyone laugh and some girls shouted.

"Sir, it's not like that. D.O not *do*." They shouted and some people laugh. You can't even laugh making fun of his name. You're really worried about the 1st place.

"Oh! Sorry!" The teacher also laugh for his mistake.

"I will announce again. D.O got 82 votes, Kim Jae Joong got 82 votes and ......" You just heard these two names and you're happy. Su Ho oppa will arrive soon and Jae Joong wins. You got relieved and stayed calm.

Then the door opened.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Really Sorry for taking too long to update this chapter. :( :(

I will try hard to update Ch:5 soon.

Really thanks for reading and subcribing my story. :)