CH 23

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

Chapter Twenty-three

 

 

Se Hun's POV)

 

I arrived at ______'s home with a flower boquet! Ofcox to apologize her that I forgot the important thing.

I rang the bell and She opened it for me.

I show the smile that she used to pitch my cheek when I smile this way.

As usual, she touch my cheek,

"So cute, my Hunnie Oppa."

*Umm... What is that?? She isn't angry at me? Anymore?*

 

"Hey, come in. What's with your face?"

"Umm.. Nothing. Here is yours!"

"Oh! I prefer the only one flower. But anyway, I like white flowers."

*Oh! I must write this on my note! But I have no books or pen right now! I can use my phone! Stupid head!*

I took out my phone and starting typing.

 

"Se Hun Oppa. Who are you texting to?"

"No! No one."

"You don't want to tell me? You are texting some other girls? Are you cheating on me?"

*Ohh!! Noo!! She got the wrong idea!!"

 

 

Your POV)

 

*I am now really mad at Se Hun! Is he cheating on me? That thought is frightening me!*

"No! ______-ah! Ofcox not! There is no other girl that can attract my attentions like you. You are really the only one for me."

 

*What he said are cooling my heart and pleasing me. But I won't let go of it! He is just taking our his phone and start typing something. What did he type then??*

"Umm.. ______-ah. I am really sorry for today at school. I shouldn't forget about the picnic."

 

*THAT'S WHAT I AM FORGETTING!!!! I AM ANGRY AT HIM AND I EVEN PICK HIS CHEEK???*

I don't know what to do! Should I angry at him suddenly? That's why when I pick his cheek, his face is changed! Oh My God!! How stupid I am!!!!

 

"umm... ______-ah? I am really sorry."

Oh No! I must change the topic!

"Give me your phone! I must see what you type ealier!" I said.

"______-ah!"

"Why? Why don't you wanna give me? You're hiding something, aren't you?"

"Yes. I mean No!!"

Se Hun is now panic!!!! That's even scared me more!

"What are you talking? Cut the non-sense and tell me what you type ealier."

"I am taking notes."

"About what?"

"About .... "

I am now listening. He is going to tell me but he stops!

"Yah!! SE HUN OPPA! Pali (hurry)"

"Ok! Well! I don't want to forget what I must remember, so I am taking notes. You said, you like a white rose and I don't want to forget just like I forget about the picnic! I am sick of myself! Forgetting this and those!"

He raised his tone and sat on the couch, hiding his face under his palm.

*Forgetting is like what? His disease? Is this happening from the start? He is sick of it? What does it means?*

 

"Oppa! I am not angry anymore, so will you tell me clearer? It's kinda confusing."

"I am forgetting things, _____-ah."

"Kind of what? Disease? Habit?"

"I don't know. Don't ask me. Please."

"Oppa~ It's ok! I won't force you to tell if you don't wanna. But you should tell me sooner, that I won't misunderstand like this."

"Sorry. Really. I don't know how should I explain this to you. I didn't know that you are that understanding person. Thank you, _____-ah. I love you."

"You know I love you too, right?"

I said and pitch his both cheeks.

"Ahh!!!" I pitch too hard so that his both cheek are now redden !!

And the house that only two us, filled with jokes and laughters.

 

 

Jae Joong's POV)

 

We reached to the bar and ordered two drinks. Ofcox, I don't let Tiffany to see Su Ho Hyung and Tae Yeon. We sat seperately.

"Why are we coming?" Tiffany asked.

"To listen your heart, the frustrating heart."

"What?"

"You are not very happy now, right? Just shout it loud. I will listen to you."

"How did you know?"

"It's not matter, just drink it up."

I touch my glass with hers and drink it. Tiffany seemed comfused and she also drink it.

She drank for 3 glasses of alcohol and began opened up a bit.

 

"I fought with Tae Yeon unnie."

She talked. She doesn't seemed like discussing with me, so I don't say anything.

"Actually, I don't have many friends. I only have Tae Yeon unnie and another dongseng."

She drinks another glass too.

"I said very very harsh words to her and she also broke my promise with me. A very very very important promise, by the way."

I think, she is now drunk a bit. But not lose her control.

"You have no idea how happy I am when you called me."

"Really?" The first word I said after starting our drinks.

"Oh! You can speak! I think you are mute because you are just listening to me."

"No! I can talk ofcox. I love You Tiffany."

I really didn't plan to say that kind of words at that some bar. But it happens to be.

She looked at me with wide eyes and then smile.

"I might be drunken! I am hearing what I want to listen." She mumble but I hear them clearly.

*Tiffany wants to hear my love for her!!?? My Chance now!*

I grab Tiffany both shoulders and,

"I .. Love ... You!" I said them clearly as I could and look straight at her eyes.

She blinked too many times and finally realized that I am confessing to her.

 

"What? You What? Me??"

____________________________________________________________________________________

OOHH~~~~~ JaeTiff moment <3 <3 <3

SUHO : I am having FUN with Tae Yeon and our Maknae is facing trouble with *YOU* kekekekeke

PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE =)