18

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

Chapter Eighteen

 

 

Your POV)

 

I get to home at 7:20 pm. Whooo~~ *God! Bless me please.*

I entered the house and I expect to recieve the endless naggings and scoldings.

But what I get is the group hug.

"_____. Where had you been? It's my fault! I shoudn't leave you and go out with Tae Yeon."

Su Ho said with a red face.

I know, when his face is red, he is angry or he wants to cry badly and held his tears back.

Now, he is saying his fault so he wants to cry, right?

Jae Joong Oppa says nothing but he is waiting for me to answer.

 

"Oppa. I am sorry too. I am with Se Hun at D.O home."

"Mwo? with Se Hun at D.O house?"

What I says is little strange and I have to explain them what I had done for these 4 hours.

 

"Wait.. wait!" Jae Joong said.

"He called you that he is sick and after that you ran to him?"

"Oppa! You make it little strange. He is sick, so I go to help him. It's really simple."

"Ok! Though it's hard to believe nothing is going between you two. Umm.. I will. Since you say so."

"Hyung. So, if you and D.O are just friends, what about you and Se Hun?"

"Ne?"

My heart skips a beat! Does he know anything?

"It's...."

"Yah! Jun Myun-ah! It's already done. She had said they're just friends and she likes nobody."

Oh~ you saved me Jae oppa.

"Yes! What Jae Oppa said is right!"

Su Ho gives me 'there's something wrong' look but he says anymore.

I cling to Jae Joong's arm and

"Oppa! I am hungry."

And he fall for my ageyo ofcox. After that, I go to bed without knowing the difficulty I have to face tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany's POV)

 

Finally, he come back!

"Se Hun, where had you been all the evening?"

"Noona~ Don't angry. I forgot to tell you bcox it was urgent!"

"So... I am listening and tell me what did you do. I mean, all."

"When the school was over, I went to D.O hyung house cox he is sill. And I took care of him and so I am late. That's all."

*Oh Se-hun, Oh Se-Hun... Are you planning to hide me?*

"So you are alone?"

"Umm.. Yeah. Ofcox. He called me and so I rushed.."

"Stop! Stop lying! I know you are with ______. Don't forget I and her brothers are friends!"

"Noona~"

Se Hun seemed a bit embarrassed.

"Now! Tell the truth! Nothings happened between you two, right?"

"......."

"I am asking you."

"........"

He looked at me. But I am staring him finding his eyes. I found something wrong.

"Oh Se Hun!!!!!!!"

"I confess her."

"You did WHAT?"

"I confess her and she said yes! We are in love each other for a long time. I didn't know that and she was like me too."

"Se Hun? Are you in the right mind, huh?? Did she know about your health?"

He didn't say anything again.

"I said, did she know???"

"No!"

"Are you playing with her? Huh? Do you have fun? Do you have any idea how is your health? Oh Se Hun? huh? Then Let me tell you. Seo Hyun. She is your old friend! She has been your friend for 13 years and do you remember that?"

"Don't joke!"

I slapped him.

"Noona~"

"Fany-ah!" Tae Yeon also comes to us.

I also got teary!

"Please come to the right mind! You don't know how much we try to get you that condition. All the past 6 years, you are just like an crazy person. No, not even a person. Your brain isn't working a bit! You don't know me when you woke up. I and Tae yeon prayed every three-months. When you woke up, please let him remember us! We prayed just like that, like stupid!"

 

I am really angry! He don't know how serious is his health and tell me not to joke!!

"Tiffany! Calm down! Se Hun go to your room."

Tae Yeon said to Se Hun. But he doesn't move a bit.

"I haven't finished talking." I said to him directly.

I am now crying and Se Hun is in his tears too. It's hurt to see his tears but I have to let him know. I can't let innocent person to get hurt like Seo Hyun.

 

"Oh Se Hun! Don't you hear me!!! Go to your room! NOW!"

Tae Yeon shouted.

"Tiffany! Talk with me! SE HUN!" Tae Yeon shouted for the last time and this time, he moved. He goes to his room.

I can't on my legs anymore and my energy are all gone!

 

"Tiffany-ah! Come!"

Tae yeon speard her arms and let me into her embrace.

I don't care and but she comes to me and hug me.

"I know how you feel. But you know, you should explain to him one by one calmly. Shouting wouldn't work, you know."

"Unnie, I can't think anything now."

I cried in her embrace, just like a kid.

-- --

 

Se Hun's POV)

I heard Fany noona crying. It hurts me a lot. I know she cares so much for me. But Noona~ I suffered for trying not to love ______. But no matter how I try, I fall for her smile.

Her presence make me happy. And you won't know how I prepared myself not to forget her.

I wrote two books about her. Every actions, everyday with her. Who she met that day,  what kinds of people does she have, every little things is in my books.

And I felt sorry towards Seo Hyun too. I know she is my long-time friend but don't expect to be that long. My brain can remember a little by little Noona. Don't worry.

13 years how did she manage to be next to me during thoes times. Thank you Seo Hyun-ah!

 

And I remember how my kiss with _____ and it makes my heart beat faster again.

When I think about her, it makes me happy and forgets everythings expect her.

When you woke up, please let him remember us! We prayed just like that, like stupid! Tiffany noona's voice echoed in my head.

What if I forget her like she said? _____-ah! I don't want to forget you. Please stay in my head for a life time.

Suddenly, My head hurts!

"Ah~" I try not to shout loud. I held my head in my hands and 1 min later, it's fine.

I try to forget all the difficulties and went to sleep. *Hope I can see you in my dreams, _____-ah!*.

-----------------------------------

 

Your POV)

I have my ENG class 11 am in the morning. But Jae Oppa's at 10 am so I get to school at 10. So I am sitting on the branch ofcox. Then I saw Se Hun running to the school gate. Seemed like he is in hurry.

"Oppa! Oppa!"

I shouted and he heard me finally.

"Euh? Why are you still there, we are late, come on."

He grab my hand and we are running together.

*What the hell am I running? Why are we late? Late for what?*

"Oppa! Wait! Wait! Tell me, are we late for what?"

"Ahh~~ ______-ah! We are late for class ofcox! It's 10:10 am now!"

"What? I think, our class starts at 11 am today."

"Huh?"

"Yeah~ See, no one (our classmate) is rushing or at school yet!"

"Oh! You're right! I forgot!"

"Geez! I ran for nothing! Let's go to cafeteria now. I only have milk for breakfast!"

But Se Hun seemed unhappy. It's not serious.

"Oppa? Wae Gudae? It's not serious. Let's go! Come on!"

I drag him to the cafeteria and a moment later, he gain his mood back! Thanks to his forgetting, we have a good time together, as a couple.

 

"Oppa. Let's wait for my friends at school gate! They're about to come."

"Ok!"

 

@schoolgate...

"Hey!" Bo Young waved me.

Nami also ran to us me too, behind Bo Young.

"Let's go." I said.

"Ok!"

Bo Young and Nami aren't moving. They are looking at me with question eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Before we get to the class, can you explain us one thing?"

"What thing?"

"Why are you two together like this, waiting for us?"

"Oh! It's."

Se Hun looked at me and smiling. Saying me to tell them with his eyes.

"Ok! We are in love now!"

"WHAT?" Both Bo young and Nami exclaimed.

I chuckled.

"Yes! I confess to her last night and we are couple now." Se Hun said and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Uh-oh!" Bo Young said.

"Yah! Don't imitate my Shin Oppa sound." (If you guys watch "BIG" drama, you guys would know. =)

Then we went to class together. As soon as I sit down on my own desk, Lu Han come in.

But he isn't looking at me or says HI to me. Ok! I can have a chat with him later.

 

Here comes our break time!!! I can't pay attention to the lessons but looking back to Se Hun.

He isn't studying at all. Looking at me and saying I love you with his mouth, no sound, and He also winked at me too.

My heart is beating fast all the time and who would can study at that state???

So I gave up on studying and just concentrating on Se Hun.

I planned to talk to Lu han but he get out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang and for me, I am busy with Se Hun, doing eye-things.

 

"Let's go..."

A message is come to his cell phone.

"_____-ah! Tiffany noona wants to meet me. Sorry. Let's see at acting lesson, ok?"

He said and put a kiss on my forehead before he leaves.

I blushed and standing there freezing.

"______-shi?" A student from my class called me.

"Ne?"

"Someone wants to see you! She is waiting at the school gate."

"Oh! Thank you!"

"Welcome~" He said and leave.

*I wonder who is that?*

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Dan tan!!!!! Long Update^^ :)

Hope you enjoys this!

Please comment and Subscribe ^_^

GODD!! His kissable lips! <3 <3 <3