Two

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

Chapter Two

 

"_____-ah." Someone call you from behind. It was your one of the best friends, Bo Young.

"Bo Young-ah, Annyeong." You greeted to Bo Young.

"I- I have something to tell you." She is exhausted from running.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"There is someone on the roof, telling that he like you and if you don't answer him now, he- he.." She stopped.

"Wae?? Continue your words." You asked. But you know why she stopped telling.

Suho is coming towards you.

 

"Bo Young-shi, what are you two doing here? Go and attend the class." He said with his smile.

"Wait, oppa. Bo Young-ah, what are you trying to tell me earlier?" You asked.

"Umm... I-I mean, there is a crazy on the roof and he- he is nothing." She said.

You know she is lying because his lovely brother is staring Bo Young.

 

"______-ah, if you don't go now, you'll be late for your class." he seemed a little angry now.

I know I should go to the class or things will get worse.

 

Then, I go to the class and the time is passed. The first day is like the past school days. When you get bored of the lessons, you will just listen to the music or talking with friends. Then, you go back home with your two brothers.

As soon as you reached your room, you called Bo Young. And you can know whatever you want, about the guy on the roof. He is saved by Kris, Suho oppa's friend.

Then, you are asleep by some soft music.

 

You are waken up by your phone alarm. When you went downstair, Su Ho is waiting for his breakfast and Jae Joong is cooking.

"He looks cool when he is cooking." You thought.

 

"______-ah, you wake up!" Su Ho said.

"Good Morning Oppa!" you said.

"Have you wash your face?" Su ho asked you.

"Not yet!" You answered lazily.

"Aigoo... This child. Go go. Washing is first, eating is later!" He said and messing your brown hair.

"Ara soh!!!" you said with ageyo and went to Jae Joong.

"Oppa, cook an extra egg for me, ok?" you gave back hug to Jae Joong and used your ageyo again.

"I've already done! Just go and wash." He said and smile.

 

Doing the different ageyo to your two brothers is already your habbit. You don't know What is Love. But you understand what is your ideal type. You like cute guys. When a boy starts dancing cooly, you can't help but liking him a lot. Since you can do lots of ageyo, your boyfriend must not be like you. He must be a type of falling into your ageyo.

After washing up, you went to dining room again. Your two brothers haven't started eating. They have said "Without you, our lives are meaningless."  So, you can't hate your two brothers for loving and caring you so much.

You ate your breakfast with your two brothers and prepared to go to school. Today, you have to go with Su Ho oppa. Your brothers have their own cars. Yesterday you went with Jae Joong oppa so today was Su Ho oppa's turn.

 

You are happy when you go with Su Ho oppa. It's not because you love him more than Jae Joong Oppa. But because of Lay, Suho Oppa's friend. He really is good dancer. He sometimes cute too. But Lay oppa isn't coming with Suho everyday. But today, you heard he is coming with Suho Oppa.

 

"Hi!" Lay greeted you with cute smile.

"Hello oppa." You give him a cute smile back. But it's really strange that Suho oppa let you and Lay be friends. You doubt it is his intention to let you with Lay oppa.

"______-ah, do you have acting lesson today?" Lay asked you.

"Yes! Both acting and singing. Ah, there is a new dancing class to be opened today. Why?" You said.

"No, I heard my friend is going to attend the singing class. If there is dancing too, he might be very happy. He is a good dancer." Lay said.

"What friend? Yixing, I never heard from you about him." Su Ho asked Lay.

"Oh! From China. But he can speak Korean really well. It's because I think he is going to stay in China forever. But he decided to come to my home a week ago. His home is going to arrange a marrige for him. And he doesn't want to marry a girl in that age." Lay explained.

"What?! So he is running from his home." You startled about what you just heard and shouted.

"Yeah! It is kind of." Lay laughed and answer.

"Wow! He is so brave." You said and impressed about that guy. He must be so manly like Kris. Since he is too brave to come Korea alone though Korean is not his first language.

 

When you reached your class, Nami and Bo Young are talking so happy.

"Hey! Why are you two so happy?" You said and pushed them so that you can be in the middle of them.

"I heard there are two hot boys transferring our school. One is from China and other is from Korea." Bo Young said with a big smile.

"Yeah! I also heard they are like angels and they are too handsome." Nami also said and they chuckles.

"Ah, I know the one from China, he is Lay Oppa's friend." You said.

Then both their attentions are in your words.

"What! So that you can be his friend. Oh! I can't believe. Introduce to us too. OK?" Bo Young said. Actually she is shouting to me.

"I even don't know what he look like." You sighed.

"Then look over there!" Nami whisper to you and point you to the door.

The two students, leaded by their class-teacher walking cooly. Both are cute guys.

 

"Hello, My name is Oh Se-Hun." A little taller guy said.

"Hello, I am Lu Han." A shorter guy said and smile. When he smile, he is cuter than Oh Se-Hun.

 

Lu Han sit next to you and Se Hun sit behind Lu Han. They both smile at you and you returned a smile.

"Hi." Se Hun greeted you.

"Hello. I am Kim _____." You said.

"And I am Lay oppa friend, Lu Han." You said to Lu han.

"Ah. Gudae? He have said once too. By the way, I am older than Yixing." Lu Han said with a cute smile, cuter than Lay.

"Eoh. Mian. Oppa." You said.

"And you? Se Hun-shi?" You look at Se hun.

"Me? I am 19 years old." He said.

"Then, I am dongseng. Se Hun oppa." you said with your cute smile.

 

Then you all go back to the lessons. This is dancing lesson and both Se Hun and Lu han did great!

Today's school day is more interesting than the past, you though and you go back with Su Ho oppa. You expected Bo Young to call you this night. As you expected, your phone rang when you close the door of your bedroom.

Then, you have to answer the things like, is he handsome? Is he cool? Can he dance? You answer all the question she asked as Bo Young didn't take the new dancing class. Then, you are asleep and ended the call and fall asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I am about to finish my first Fanfic, Don't Let Me Go!

Please be patient if I am not able to post next chapter soon. :) Feel Free to comment.

Thanks for reading.

I am Real EXOTICS!!!