Sehun's party

You're mine and you can't escape.

[Luhan's POV]

 

I got back to class very early so no one was there yet. I went in and sat down, looking blankly at the blue sky. Suddenly I was just thinking about what happened this morning. I can't believe I actually cried in front of Kris! It was so embarrassing! What am i going to do now if I see him again... "Boo!" I jumped and turned back, it was Xiumin.

Xiumin: "Hey, where was you this morning?"

"Well.. i woke up late" I said.

Xiumin: "I knew it, by the way, are you going to his party this saturday?"

"Party?" I asked.

Xiumin: "Didn't you know? Sehun is having a party and everyone are invited! Even Kris."

When he mentioned "Kris", my face went all red.

Xiumin: "Opps, sorry i didn't mean in that way.. "

I wasn't really paying attention to what Xiumin have just said, i was still worrying about Kris, since I shouted at him before i left...

Xiumin then reached out and put his hand on my forehead, and asked "Luhan, you okay? Have you got a fever?"

"Ahh.. it's okay. Haha it's too hot here." I said

Then Sehun walking towards us and looked straight at me, he smiled. But i know it was a fake smile.

Sehun: "I am having a party this weekend."

"Yeah i heard" i replied.

Sehun: "You coming?"

"Not sure" I said.

Sehun looked at me for few seconds, then he gently kissed my forehead and then going back to his own seat. I was completely shocked. I stay still like a rock. And I can tell my face was even redder now! Sehun then looked at Xiumin and said

"Hey, you are not invited".

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Third person's POV]

 

After school, everyone were making their way back home. Luhan was walking with Xiumin, who is still depressed because he is the only one who didn't get invited. And the sad thing is - he didn't even know the reason why.

Sehun went to the toilet and then he saw Kris. Both of them looked at each other but didn't say a word. Kris was washing his hands and Sehun was just checking himself out in front of mirror. Then Sehun took out a cologne spray and start spraying everywhere, trying to annoy Kris.

"You look tidy today" Kris said, sarcastically.

"Thanks, your hands look clean" Sehun replied Even more sarcastic.

"I don't know what you are playing, but leave Luhan alone." Kris said, with a serious face.

"Oh... you saw everything huh?... so why didn't you come in?" Sehun asked.

Kris ignored him and was just about to leave.

"Wanna bet? Let's see who would be the first one to own Luhan's body and the winner can..." just before Sehun could finish speaking, Kris turned and punched Sehun on the face, then his's lips started bleeding.

"Touch him, and see what I'll do to you", Kris said and then left the toilet.

 

~~~~~~~~~

It's was a Saturday morning which is also Sehun's party day. Luhan stayed at home and watch TV shows just like a normal Saturday. Suddenly someone knocked at the door. Luhan didn't look and opened the door. It was Sehun, holding a box.

"Surprise!" Sehun said with a big smile.

Luhan shut the door immediately. But then he knocked the door again and even louder. Luhan couldn't help it but opened the door, Sehun was gone. But he left the box and a letter attached to it. Luhan opened the box and it was an expensive nice looking black suit, then he read the letter.

 

I know you are still angry because of what I did, and I know what I did was not right.

But when I see someone else touch you, I get jealous. I don't know why, so please give me a chance and help me to find an answer.

I'll be waiting for you tonight.

 

Chapter 7 ends-

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Notes: I have shortened their speeches so i hope it's not confusing. :)