EXO: Kris!

You're mine and you can't escape.

[Third person's POV]

A teacher walks in, following by few students. Everyone there was shocked, including Luhan. "What the hell is going on here?!" teacher shouted, still couldn't believe what he had saw. Luhan stood up and tries to tell everyone the truth but then a student shouted out loud "Oh I know! At break time I saw Junsu was making fun of you, that's why you beat him up just for a revenge!" The teacher then angrily turned to Luhan. "No no, it's not like that, it wasn't me" Luhan trying to explain. Then the teacher pulled Luhan by his collar and said "If you've got anything more to say then come with me to the headteacher's office!".

 

[Luhan's POV]

That was it. The headteacher didn't believe what I said because there was no evidence for what I've said besides I don't even know who those people were. Meanwhile Junsu's friends all pointed at me saying it was my revenge. So that was it. I got moved into a special class "EXO". What does that even mean?Well, I guess I'll find out once I'm there.

 

Today is my second day at Yonsei High School, but instead of going to the main building, I'm walking towards to the "EXO" building. A teacher came with me just to open the tall black gate, the one I saw before with the "DANGER" sign on it. The minute I stepped into the building, I could feel the dangerous atmosphere. It's like I'm walking into a cave where beasts belong.

 

I've now made my way to the main entrance. Suddenly, a guy running very fast and barged into me which made me fall on to the ground. "Ah! I'm sorry. Are you okay?" the boy said while he helps me to get up. He has a very nice skin and chubby cheeks, which i found really cute. Like a steamed bun.

 

"Baozi..." I said quietly without thinking.

"Did you say something?" the boy asked.

"Oh no, I didn't say anything". I quick explained.

"Hey are you new here? I've never seen you before." he asked.

"Yeah, I'm an exchange student from Beijing. My name is Luhan" I said with a smile.

"And my name is Xiumin" he smiled back.

 

Xiumin looked at the time and starting to run again, "I need to go now, bye!" he said in a hurry while running as fast as he can. Xiumin is the first person I met, he seems like a nice person and I like it. I guess EXO is not that bad after all... Is it?

 

[Third person's POV]

Luhan found his classroom and stepped in. Everything was out of control. Students were shouting and screaming during gambling while some were chasing after each other with metal chains. No one have noticed Luhan. Except one person who sat at the back of the room. A gorgeous looking boy with pink warm lips, smiling in a erted way while looking at Luhan. So Luhan felts a cold chills around his body then he stepped out of the classroom and waiting for a teacher to come.

 

After a few minutes, a loud footsteps came closer and closer. Luhan looked and he saw a group of boys coming towards him, he couldn't help but noticed the tallest guy in the middle straight away. Luhan remembered him from the Junsu incident so he quickly went back into the classroom and trying to sit somewhere where they can't see him clearly.

 

The dangerous looking boys have finally arrived. The moment they stepped into the room, all the noises were disappeared. Everyone went sat down immediately except Luhan. He still couldn't find a sit because most of the sits were taken or some were broken. The only sits were free are the ones at the back, but Luhan knew to not to sit there. Luhan's face got really red because everyone were staring at him in this silent room. Suddenly, a boy jumped out and broke the silence.

 

"Ayoo waddup?! I am Chanyeol, what about you?" he said while jumping around Luhan.

"I am Luhan... I.." Luhan said in a panicking voice.

"What?" the tallest guy standing in the middle said with a deep voice.

"LUHAN!!" Luhan shouted really loudly.

 

Everybody was laughing especially Chanyeol who can't stand still, while Luhan is still standing up with a cute blank face.

"Hey, let me introduce you to our leader, Krease!" Chanyeol yelled. The tall guy stood up to Chanyeol and knocked his head, "It's Kris." he said calmly, which it's more scary compared to if he was shouting. "That's what I said!" Chanyeol yelled while holding on his head. Luhan was no longer being afraid,  so he smiled in an angelic way without noticing. Suddenly, Kris moved closer to Luhan and lifted up his chin. "Why is there a guy like you doing here? Is this kind of a joke?" Kris asked in a provoked way. Luhan didn't know what to say but he hate it when a guy touches him in this way. So he pushed Kris's hand away...

 

Chapter 2 ends-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Notes - English is not my first language so Im sorry for the bad grammar! By the way, this is my first fanfic~ I'll update soon!