Luhan as a maid?!

You're mine and you can't escape.

[Third person's POV]

 

So he pushed Kris's hand away. Kris stared at Luhan for 5 seconds, then he grabbed Luhan's both arms and pressed Luhan down onto the table. Kris moved his face closer to Luhan's with only few centimetres away,

 

"Don't you dare to push me away like that ever again" he said while staring deeply into Luhan's eyes. Luhan was struggling to move because of the amount of force Kris is putting on him, and he wish someone in the room could stand out and help him.

 

"Let the poor guy go" a soft sweet voice came from the back of the room. It was the same boy who first noticed Luhan - his name is Sehun. Kris looked at Sehun, and then slowly letting go of Luhan.

 

Finally, the teacher has appeared. Rather than a teacher, he looked more alike as an aggressive boxer. He is a very muscular man and he does not look at friendly at all. Maybe that's the reason why he was employed to teach this type of class. He looked at Luhan."So we have a new troublemaker here.. Your name is Luhan huh?" he asked. Luhan nodded.

 

Suddenly, a boy rushed into the room and when he saw the teacher he stopped running immediately but accidently tripped over, then all the drinks and snacks fall out from his carrier bag. Everyone started to laugh, he looked up and it was Xiumin. "Why does it always have to be you? Now tell me, who ordered you to buy their food this time?" teacher said while shaking his head a little. Xiumin looked at Kris but kept silent. "You're going to say no one did, right?" teacher asked. Xiumin hesitated and then nodded. The teacher then asked Xiumin to go to the main building with Luhan to get this table and seat. On the way, Luhan has found out many things from Xiumin.

 

Kris's real name is Wu fan and he grew up in Canada so his English name is Kris. He doesn't like people calling him by his real name, although no one knows why, but even his closest friends and teachers call him Kris. He usually likes to bully people but he never got excluded from school because his dad is the headteacher. He always flirts with girls but no one has seen his official girlfriend yet. EXO is the perfect place for him as he likes to give orders to other people because he like the feeling of being a leader and control other people.

 

Sehun, he never gets along with Kris. Their personality is totally different and they're always sarcastic with each other. However, Sehun is not afraid of Kris because he come from a very rich family. Even though Sehun has a nice personality but he doesn't like to talk to others, he only talk to people who he's interested in. There's a rumor before saying the reason why Sehun ended up in EXO its' because he is sensitive to girls, it started from when he was in middle school since his father married to his step-mother.

 

But when Luhan asked Xiumin why is he still in EXO even though he gets bullied by Kris all the time, Xiumin smiled and then replied "I don't know why, maybe this is the only way to prove my existence." Luhan was shocked and didn't ask anything after that.

 

~~~~~~

 It was 12 o'clock in the midnight, Kris was in his bedroom by himself. Looking at the ceiling, slowly closing his eyes but he still can't sleep. Suddenly he got up and searched "maid customs" on the internet. Then an evil smile appeared.

 

 

[Luhan's POV]

As the sunlight hits through the curtain, I opened my eyes and my room is filled with sunshine. I don't know why but I have a really good feeling, maybe something good will happen to me today? I thought to myself. Then I looked at the clock and it's 7:30 am already! "Ahhhhh!" I screamed as I quick dressed myself and ran to the school. Kris was the first person I saw when i got to the school, today is definitely a bad day for me, i thought again...

"Why are you so late?" Kris asked calmly.

"I woke up late.. but why are you here?" I said while looking down at the floor. 

"I'm waiting for you" Kris said.

I looked up straight away wondering if I've misheard something. Kris then gave me the bag and telling me to wear it at break time. I looked inside the bag and it was a maid custom! "No! I wont.." I said before Kris cut in. "This is our rule and there's no other option."

What's this?! Before break time I saw Xiumin walking past, so I quickly ran to him and told him what happened. He burst out laughing, "Hahaha, this is true. Everytime when there's a new person joined EXO, Kris as the leader, will dare that person to do the most ridiculous thing" he stopped laughing straight after when he said "I remembered mine one.. Kris told me to eat 20 buns in 5 minutes.. " I laughed when he mentioned about buns. But now it's my turn. What should I do?

 

 

[Third person's POV]

It's break time now and Luhan is in the changing room. "Well, a man has to accept his challenge." Luhan said before he opened the door. Everyone from EXO are standing outside, including Sehun. Kris is holding a camera and ready to take pictures, so he can use the picture to embarrass Luhan whenever he wants. Luhan opened the door slowly and started to blush. Kris, standing so stiff like a statue, the time seems to have stopped for him. He even forgot to take a picture! His heart started to beat really fast and he doesn't even know why. A mixed of feelings then made him aggressive, "Take the custom off now!" Kris shouted...

 

Chapter 3 ends-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Notes - The story will get better!! I'll update the next chapter in very soon! *