Sehun VS Kris

You're mine and you can't escape.

[Third person's POV]

Next day, Kris traveling to school with his expensive looking motorbike as usual. It was a very cold day, although it didnt snow, but it seems like it's going to rain very soon. When Kris was walking through the corridor, holding his black leather bag with one hand and emotionless like a professional model. Luhan accidently walked into Kris because he was too busy playing his rubik.

 

"Ah sorry" Luhan said and then lift his head up. It was Kris, who is looking at Luhan with a dead serious face. Kris then had a flashback of luhan being so pretty in a maid custom which turned his face bright red like a real angry bird. Luhan thought Kris is still mad at him so he turned his body around slowly and started to walk off very fast.

 

However Kris didn't mean to scare Luhan away, so he grabbed on Luhan's shoulder and said "Hold on.. I.." still thinking of an excuse to make Luhan stay. Suddenly, Sehun walked pass holding 2 bottles of bubble teas smiling and passed the trao bubble tea to Luhan.

 

"Here's your bubble tea. Come let's go." Sehun smiled shyly and took the first sip of his favourite chocolate bubble tea. Luhan took the bubble tea and followed Sehun like a little kid. Kris didn't know what to do, except watching them two happily walking off.

 

 

[Luhan's POV]

"Thank you Sehun, erm.. but how do you know I like trao bubble tea?" I asked while still have the straw in my mouth.

"Ah.. I'm a big fan of bubble tea myself and everytime I went to the cafe to get it, I saw you getting the trao flavour all the time. haha", Sehun said with a big smile.

"You've got a really nice smile, you should smile more often" I smiled back.

"Well, it depends on who's making me smile." Sehun said while looking around.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You're different. I don't know why but I'm just happier when I'm talking to you. haha" Sehun said.

I was speechless so I laughed. This is the first time I had this kind of conversation with a boy before, especially Sehun. According to Xiumin, Sehun only talks to people who he's interested in and he doesn't talk to girls. So I'm quite curious about Sehun and even though this is the first time I talked to him, I can tell he is a nice person.

 

[Third person's POV]

It's 4pm already and everybody is ready to go home. Kris never brings his umbrella because it seems uncool to walk home with an umbrella just like everyone else, so usually he rides his motorbike home. But this is not just a normal rain, it's a very heavy rainstorm, so he is finding someone who has got an umbrella which he can "borrow" it by force.

 

He looked around but spot Luhan immediately. Luhan opened his bag and took a red umbrella out. He didn't want to take Luhan's umbrella by force, he want to share an umbrella with Luhan. However, he is too nervous to ask and he doesn't even know why he's acting so different now. Usually Kris could just go up to anyone and snatch their umbrella without hesitation.

 

But this is different. This is Luhan. Kris doesn't want to pull off with a bad image in front of Luhan anymore, because he know that Luhan is still scared of him.

 

Kris finally made a decision. He stepped out and stand near the school gate, with raindrops shooting at him like bullets. It's such a cold day, but the only thing Kris wanted was Luhan noticing him and walked over to him and say "You can stay under my umbrella". Kris started to imagine things in his own little world.

 

Meanwhile, Sehun forgot his umbrella so he's ready to call his personal driver. Suddenly he saw Luhan opening out his bright red umbrella. He ran to Luhan and tapped Luhan's shoulder. "Sorry I forgot my umbrella. Is it okay to stay under your umbrella?" Sehun asked while already holding onto Luhan's umbrella. Luhan smiled and said "Okay sure".

Chapter 4 ends-

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Notes - Sorry it took me nearly a month to update this chapter. I was going to stop updating because I think this story is not interesting compare to other fanfics. But I don't like giving things up, so I will continue update from now on. Thank you for reading~*