A joke?

You're mine and you can't escape.

[Third person’s POV]

 

“Erm… I…” Luhan’s mind went blank and struggling to find an answer.

Kris then reached out and smacked Luhan on the back of the head,

“Haha. See you tomorrow then” he said as he turned and left the building.

 

***

 

Next morning, the day was bright with a little sunshine, Luhan overslept as usual, with a sliced of toast in his mouth and running to the bus stop. As he got to the bus stop, the bus closed the door and drive away.

“Great.” Luhan sighed.

Suddenly, Kris appeared with his motorbike right in front of Luhan, he took off his red helmet and gave it to him. “Get on” the first thing he said.

Luhan hesitated but still got on, otherwise he would be late for school again. He gently holds onto Kris’s leather jacket and didn’t dare to touch his waist.

It’s the first time he has been this close with Kris, he noticed Kris’s shoulders are very wide and strong, his natural black hair has grown a bit but it’s still hard to notice. Looking at Kris's backside is completely different, Luhan feels more protective behind Kris. Although he felt more comfortable with Sehun.

Luhan didn’t realised where Kris is taking him until Kris starts to increase the speed of his motorbike. They are not heading towards to the school but instead to the motorway.

“Kris! Where are we going?!” Luhan shouted.

Kris did not reply and continue to increased the speed. Luhan starts to panic and grabs firmly onto Kris’s jacket, and shouted “Stop! I want to go back, let me get off!”

 

“I will only go back if you agrees to be my boyfriend ” Kris gasped.

“Be your what?!” luhan shouted.

“I want you to be my… my servant! Yes servant!” Kris laughed.

“What?! No! I will never listen to you!” Luhan shouted angrily.

“Ok, we shall die together then” Kris said.

 

Kris increased the speed and it’s nearly reached to its limit, Luhan quickly holds onto Kris’s waist with both arms and started to cry, he was so scared that he thought he was going to die.

 

“I agreed! Please slow down! I am begging you...” Luhan cried.

 

Kris decreased the speed and then stops near the seaside. It was beautiful and quite, no one was around except few seagulls. Luhan still holding onto Kris with both arms, shaking and tears dripping down onto the seat. Kris understand that this time he has gone too far, it was meant to be a joke, he likes Luhan very much but he doesn't know how to show it. 

 

“I am sorry” Kris said.

“You bastard” Luhan replied.

Luhan then got off and threw the helment at Kris, walking towards to the sea while wiping his tears and then cleans his face with sea water. He then stood up and walks away.

"Where do you think you are going?!" Kris shouted.

"Away from you" Luhan replied.

 

***

 

[Luhan's POV]

When I got back to school, it was already lunch break. I got food and trying to find a quite place where I can have my lunch. I saw Sehun sitting at the bench, eating sandwiches and listen to his ipod. I wanted to go over and sit next to him, but then a boy came and touched his head, sitting right next to him and whispered something into Sehun's ear. I've never seen that boy before, he has got a really sharp looking eyes, dark hair and quite tall. I don't know why but I had this werid feeling, I didn't know what to do.

Chapter 6 ends-

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Notes: Sorry, i know this is a short chapter. But i will carry on update new chapters, and thanks for the supportive comments!*