First attempt

You're mine and you can't escape.

[Third person's POV]

 

Luhan and Sehun have already walk passed the school gate, but either of them seen Kris because of the strong wind that's coming from the front direction so they were looking downwards most of the time. Kris was still standing at the gate, watching Sehun took over his place which made him really angry. He holds on his fist and ready to go up to them.

Suddenly, Chanyeol running behind holding a giant umbrella, waving and shouting;

"Heyyy! I've got you an umbrella!!" Chanyeol leaned on Kris and breathing hard, telling Kris how he got the umbrella and all the different places he had gone to before he found Kris. But Kris was not interested at all.

"What happened to you? Why are you standing here to get all wet and now being angry about it.." Chanyeol asked.

Kris didn't answer.

"You're saying this is my fault?!  Well, I never asked you to wait for me and even if I did. I never said it's at the school gate!" Chanyeol pretending to get annoyed, but his face shows a little worry.

Kris still didn't answer.

"Okay...I know I'm late. But you could've asked someone else for an umbrella...Even Luhan's got one! I saw him with a red umbrella and..." Chanyeol said before Kris interrupted him. The moment Chanyeol mentioned Luhan, Kris got angry again.

"You. Stay here until the rain stopped". Kris said coldly, snatched the umbrella and walked away.

"I...What?!.. What did I done wrong?!" Chanyeol shouted. Kris didn't say anything but started to walk fast.

"Heyyy!!! Krease!!! Leader!!! Stop playing around! Can I move now?!!" Chanyeol shouted again. And Kris has already gone.

 

***

 

Although the weather is horrible, it didn't turn Sehun down. In fact, he is happier while looking at Luhan and can't stop giggling. He simply enjoys being together with Luhan.

“Is there something on my face?” Luhan asked with his beautiful innocent face.

“Yeah, hold on.. Let me take it off.” Sehun said.

Sehun gently touched Luhan’s cheek, pretending to wipe something off.

“There’s something on your eyelid too” Sehun whispered.

The naive boy, Luhan believe in whatever Sehun said, so he slowly closed his eyes, waiting patiently.

Sehun moved closer to Luhan’s face. Looking at Luahn’s soft brown hair, adorable long eyelashes, cute little pointing nose and pink-warm innocent lips. Sehun couldn’t hold it anymore, he was just about to kiss Luhan. Suddenly, a man appeared and said “Young master, it’s the time to go home”.

Luhan opened his eyes and Sehun turned around quickly and it was his personal driver.”Ok, I will” Sehun replied looking very unsatisfied.

Sehun then turned to Luhan and smiled. “See you later, oh and thanks for the umbrella!” Then he got into the car and drive away.

 

***

 

Its 10pm at night and Luhan is ready to sleep. However, one of his habits was he have to drink a cup of warm milk before go to bed. He opened the fridge and there’s no milk left so he decided to go out to get some.

It’s was a very cold night, Luhan walking on his own, rubbing both of his hands together to just to get warm. As he got out of the shop, he heard some noises coming from a corner – it sounds like a group of people fighting. Luhan took out his phone and trying to call the police before anyone gets hurt.

Suddenly he heard someone speaking and the voice sounds very familiar. So Luhan went into the corner carefully and he saw Kris.

Kris was fighting with a group of 4 boys who were from a different school. Luhan was shocked and trying to help, but he has no experience in fighting. And if he did call the police then Kris would get into trouble too.

Kris was handling well, 2 of them are already on floor and Kris did not get hurt. Luhan thought it would be over soon but then one of the boys took out a knife and sneakily walk behind Kris.

“Watch out!” Luhan shouted.

Kris turned and punched at the boy’s stomach so hard that the boy can’t move anymore and stays on the floor. Kris then picked up the knife and pointed at the last boy standing.

“Let’s play it real, shall we?” Kris said coldly.

The boy looked at Kris, “It’s not over yet! Just wait, we will be back!” he said and when Kris pretended to throw the knife at him, he ran away as fast as he can.

“Haha, what an idiot” Kris laughed, then he turned and looked at Luhan, who is looking angry.

“Why are you laughing? Do you even know how dangerous that was?” Luhan said, still looking angry.

“Why are you getting angry?” Kris asked.

“That’s because I…” Luhan paused, and he didn’t know what to say because he didn’t even know why he got angry. He was worried to see someone that he knows and could get hurt any minute. But he didn’t want to admit that he was worried about Kris. So then he turned and walked away while Kris followed him all the way to his apartment.

***

 

“Oh… I know… You were worried about me, right?” Kris asked with a little smile on his face.

“No I wasn’t… It’s late now; I’m going to sleep”. Luhan said before shutting the door.

Kris holds onto the door… “Can I stay here, just for tonight?” Kris asked.

Chapter 5 ends -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Notes - I'll update soon~ again, sorry for my poor grammar :( *