You Are My Destiny ❤

You Are My Destiny ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


LATER THAT DAY:

 

Miyoung was leaving to the port since the celebration had now started; she was running to meet with Yuri and Yoona. But on the way there she spotted Siwon who was walking towards her with a smile on his face.

 

"Hello Miyoung"-He bows politely to her and smile charmingly.

 

"*bows* Hi Siwon...I have to go excuse me"-Miyoung said in a hurry before walking pass him she knew she didn't have time to be talking to him at the moment.

 

"Wait!"-Siwon run towards her and stops her from continuing to walk where ever she as going.

 

"Siwon I---"-Miyoung was trying to make him let her go so she could go and help YoonYul, but like always he was too noise to just let her go.

 

"Miyoung is something wrong?"-You know I'm here to help"-Siwon said once again like he had before.

 

"Nothing Siwon I have to go okay....."-The brunette said a little annoyed at him for keep insisting about the same thing over and over again.

 

"Are you sure?"-He asked again.         

 

Miyoung was about to walk away from Siwon but then something came to her mind that could distract him and that might help her after all. "Wait there is something I need help with"-Miyoung smile

 

"Yes?"-He waited for her to continue

 

"Taeyeon has been missing for a while now...And I am really worried. I need to find her soon"-Miyoung said

 

"Missing?"-He asked confused.

 

"Yes missing.....I know Mr. Kim has her somewhere but he won't tell me"-Miyoung said sad.

 

"Are you sure she is missing and that Mr. Kim has her somewhere?"

 

"Yes I am sure I have no proof I just know....... I can't stop being worried Siwon. Please help me find her and make sure she's okay."-Tiffany pleaded she really need him to help her find Taeyeon.

 

"Okay for you I will take a look at this and make sure she's okay"-Siwon smile

 

"Thank you"-Somewhat Miyoung felt relived Siwon might be able to find Taeyeon after all he is a police officer. His has a very good change at least a bigger chance than her to find her.

 

Miyoung smile than started to walk away to meet YoonYul again but what stop by Siwon "Where are to going with such rush?"-he asked

 

"I have to meet Yuri and Yoona...I need go Siwon we can talk more another time please help me with what I asked you"-Miyoung started to run away from Siwon who stay behind confused at the girl's rush.

 

MIYOUNG AND YOONYUL:

 

"YoonYul....I'm sorry I'm late"-Miyoung apologize to the couple who was sitting down waiting for her to come and help them.

 

Yoona stood up and smile brightly seeing Miyoung running towards them. Yuri also did and sigh in relived to see her she for a moment though Miyoung wouldn't come and help them but she was glad that wasn't the case. "I was starting to get worried you might not come after all"-Yuri said with a smile on her face.

 

"I'm sorry I met with Siwon earlier and he would not let me go......so I had to run away from him in order to get away"-Miyoung smile

 

"Thank so much for doing this Unnie"-Yoona hugged Miyoung tightly really happy but at the same time because she was worried she wouldn't be able to see her friend again after she and Yuri left.

 

"Anything for you little one"-Miyoung smile and padded her head softly.

 

Yuri smile seeing Miyoung and Yoona's moment she didn't feel jealous what so ever she knew Yoona only care about Miyoung has a big sister and nothing more so it didn't bother to see them close to each other. "Let's go Yoona"-Yuri called for her when the boat was almost ready for Yoona and her to get in.

 

"Coming~"-Yoona stopped hugging Miyoung and smile at her before running towards Yuri who was waiting for her.                                      

 

"You are you sure right?"-Yuri asked making sure Yoona was 100% percent sure about doing this with her she didn't want her to regret it later on when it was too late for them to return to town after they left there was no way they could come back.   

 

"Of course Yuri....I love you and will do anything to be with you"-Yoona said sure about her choice she would miss her parents but she didn't want to stay and marry that ugly man she was engaged too.

 

Yuri kiss Yoona on the lips passionately, Miyoung who saw this blushed and turn to look somewhere else feeling a little shy when she saw them kiss. She didn't want to irrupted. After Yuri stop kissing her beloved and turn around to look at Miyoung she saw the girl was turn around.

 

"Miyoung"-Yuri called on her.

 

Miyoung turns to face Yuri, seeing they were no longer kiss she confidently smiles at her. "Yes Yuri?"-she asks.

 

"You will find Taeyeon soon don't worry.......you remember what I told you about her not giving up easy right?"-Yuri said trying to assure Miyoung Taeyeon would be okay no matter what.

 

"I hope so Yul"-Miyoung furrow her eye brows thinking about Taeyeon.

 

"Me too~"-Yoona said from the back the smile at Miyoung awkwardly feeling a little afraid.

 

"Yeah~"-Yuri says softly so only Yoona would hear her and not worried Miyoung more."She will be Miyoung....I am sure. If we do make it out of here I will send you both a letter. And hopefully we will get a reply knowing she is okay"-Yuri smile

 

Miyoung nodded "One more thing Miyoung"-Yuri said Miyoung turn to look at her in the eyes and waited for her to speak with curiously.

 

"If you wish to come....with me and Yoona you will be welcome maybe the four of us can do something in the city. Hopefully me and Yoona will have done something by that time you both get there"-Yuri laugh half joking but she meant what she just said to Miyoung.

 

"I will hold onto that offered........be save Yuri and take care of the little one don't let her eat to many sweets okay?"-Miyoung smile looking  at Yoona.

 

"Do so Miyoung you will always be welcome....and I will make sure of that *smile*......hopefully nothing will go wrong and everything will go as plan"-Yuri said unsure of her own words but still keeping a positive attitude.

 

"Thanks Miyoung"-Yoona smile before getting in the boat she turn her back to Yuri and frown to herself knowing there was a little bit of insecurity in the girl's words.

 

Yuri walked towards the boat, to where her lover was and hugged her from the back. Miyoung smile at the sight she turn around but before she could walk any further she saw Siwon approaching them quickly.

 

When he was close to them he was surprise to see what was happening "What's going on here!?"-Siwon asked angrily looking at the two girls on the boat then back at Miyoung.

 

Yuri and Yoona turn around shocked to see who it was they both saw that he was mad "Siwon?"-Yuri said frozen on the spot.

 

"What are you doing here?"-Miyoung asked worried about Siwon stopping Yuri and Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter