You Are My Destiny ❤

You Are My Destiny ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOU ARE MY DESTINY~

1918: 

 

"............It's going to be okay we will be there soon hang on.........You will be okay I promise.............I won't let anything happen to you I promise.."...........................

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Errrr.......I'm getting ahead of the story there sorry. In order for the sorry to be fully told we have to back to the year and the place it all began right?

 

So........ it all began on March, 1909 Yeongdo-gu, Busan a time when there are no rights for women and no such thing as true love. Everything in this small island was owned by one man and one man only Mr. KIM the man who decided everything in this Island how it was done, when it was done and by who it was done.

 

The whole town obeyed his order regardless of what it was the whole town did as he said; this will come to play later on the story. But this isn't the story of Mr. Kim. Nonono is the story of Kim Taeyeon (14) his only daughter. Along with her 5 friends Miyoung (13), Yoona (11) Yuri (12), Siwon (15) and Leeteuk (16).


CHILDHOOD:

 

"Taetae"-A small girl called her friend      

       

"Miyoung!"-Taeyeon came running down from her house to meet her best friend.

 

"Let's go.."-Miyoung grabbed her hand and walked with her to the beach

 

When they got there her four friends were waiting for them already. "Hurry up!"-The two smaller girls shouted at the same time they were both holding hands.

 

"Coming!"-Taeyeon shouted angrily at her impatient friends

 

"Don't get mad Taetae~"-The smaller girl smile making Taeyeon calm down.

 

"Fine"-She have her a Dorky smile

 

"So why are we here?"-The older boy asked a bit annoyed while he was throwing rocks in the water with his friend Siwon.

 

"Yeah what happen?"-Siwon asked walking close to Miyoung to hold her hand.

 

Miyoung shyly hold his hand, when young Taeyeon saw this she got in the middle parting the two apart Taeyeon grab Miyoung's hand and run with her close to the water. Siwon stay there just looking at the girls running close to Leeteuk.

 

"What do you want to do Miyoung?"-Taeyeon moved closer to Miyoung

 

"Nothing~"-Miyoung answer Taeyeon turn to look at the ocean disappointed at the girl's answer.

 

When Taeyeon was distracted Miyoung threw water at her making Taeyeon scream because the water was really cold. "YAh!"-Taeyeon threw water back at the poor girl.

 

Miyoung started coughing all of a sudden which made Taeyeon really worried she run to her side. "Miyoung I'm sorry"-Taeyeon hugged the younger girl worried she might had cause her to get sick again.

 

"*splash* Hahaha"-Miyoung threw water at the blonde again and run to the others meanwhile Taeyeon was still recovering from the cold water Miyoung just threw at her.

 

Taeyeon look up at where the guilty party had gone and she saw Miyoung holding hands with Siwon again. They were both smiling happily together not paying any attention to her. This time around she didn't go interrupted them. She sat down close to her friend Yuri who was playing games with Yoona.

 

"Tae want to play?"-Yoona asked cutely

 

"NO! I'm playing with you"- Yuri pouted

 

"But Tae can play too"-little Yoona said looking at Taeyeon

 

"NO!"-Yuri angrily said not wanting to share her friend with anyone.

 

"*shrugs* Okay"-Yoona started playing with Yuri again forgetting about Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon had not even pay attention to anything Yoona or Yuri had said she was staring at Miyoung and Siwon from the distance. She looked made at what she was seeing she wanted to go there and separated them but she had no reason this time.

 

Miyoung turn around to look at Taeyeon who was frowning but it immediately change to a smile when she saw Miyoung smiling at her. Miyoung let go of Siwon's hand and walked close to Taeyeon to hold her hand again which made the blonde girl happy.

 

The boy who was closer to the water playing by himself stop what he was doing. Leeteuk moved himself and sat down next to Taeyeon. "Hey want to try something?"-He asked her

 

"What?"-Taeyeon asked turning her attention from Miyoung to him.

 

Leeteuk took out a small object. "What's that?"-Miyoung asked

 

"I don't know my dad always says to my mom to get her one to smoke and she gets him this but I don't know the name of it"-Leeteuk answer showing them the small object.

 

"OH"-Everyone said at the same time

 

"My father has them too....I have seen them"-Taeyeon said

 

Leeteuk turn the small object on he was the first one to try it and he use the smoke pretty well, next was Taeyeon who also didn't have any problems with it either but when it was Miyoung's turn she almost choked on the smoke the object produced.

 

"Miyoung~"-Taeyeon was really worried about her friend she was holding her hand while she was coughing the smoke out.

 

Miyoung stops coughing and started laughing instead. Taeyeon sigh in relieved while the others laugh. Taeyeon gave the smoke back to Leeteuk looking at him angry she took Miyoung's hand and walked along the beach with her. The others started playing other things until dawn forgetting about the smoke.

 

THE KIM'S FAMILY:

 

Taeyeon was running like crazy to her house, it was very dark she knew she would get in trouble her father had ask her to be there before the sun went down but Miyoung had asked to stay and so she did and now she was late.

 

When she enters the house some servants were looking at her with angry eyes. She was dirty and smelly for someone of her class she could not be like that and they all knew how angry Mr. Kim go when she saw Taeyeon dirty like that specially because she is a girl.

 

One of the servants came close to Taeyeon "Go get change hurry"-She said to Taeyeon the small girl nodded before walking to her room but she was stop by another servant who step in front of her.

 

"You may not go to your room Ms. Kim your father awaits for you"-She blocked Taeyeon's path. The other servant knew Taeyeon would get in trouble she walked back to the kitchen not wanting to hear anything.

 

Taeyeon walked slowly to the dining table where her father was eating along with her mother. He looked up at her the moment she step a foot inside the room. Taeyeon nervously walked to her sit.

 

"What do you think you're doing?"-He asked angry while his fist clenched.

 

Taeyeon didn't respond she proceeded to sit that silence cause her father to snap and walked to her when she was about to sit down, when he grabbed her roughly and slaps her across the face.

 

"I asked you a question! Where have you been the whole day? I asked you to be here before the sun went down!"-He said angrily and once again slaps her making Taeyeon cry.

 

"I'm sorry father"-Taeyeon cry trying to get away from him having no answer to his question.

 

Mr. Kim started hitting Taeyeon even more while her mother stay in the same place looking somewhere else not wanting to witness what was going on at that moment. She tried to stand up but she quickly sat back down holding tightly to the desk trying to ignore the fact that Mr. Kim was beating the poor girl badly.

 

When he was done beating his daughter Mr. Kim threw her outside the dining room and order

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter