You Are My Destiny ❤

You Are My Destiny ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

1 MONTH LATER:

 

Taeyeon was finally coming from work after a long day of telling people what to do which she truly hated it but she had no choice. She had to think of her wife first now. "Miyoung?"-Taeyeon call for her wife who was nowhere to be seen.

 

She received no answer she walked into the next room where she would usually find Miyoung a lot of times and thankfully she was there. Miyoung was in the kitchen cooking while looking out the window not paying attention to what she was doing she seem to be lost in though. She was to focused on the outside that she didn't even hear her 'husband' calling for her.

 

Taeyeon didn't get mad at all but she couldn't help to wonder what she was thinking about so much. The blonde moved close behind the other girl in order to hug Miyoung, the girl in the pink dress jumped a little after being surprise by her wife who she wasn't expecting to suddenly hug her. She turn around with a surprise expression on her face, but she immediately smile when she saw her wife's dorky smile.

 

"Taetae~"-Miyoung hugs Taeyeon by the neck wanting to be close to her, since she hadn't been able to see Taeyeon the whole day, usually Taeyeon would wake up before Miyoung and do her own things instead of making Miyoung do it which Miyoung didn't like at all.

 

"*kiss* Are you okay?"-Taeyeon asked kissing her wife's lips she missed so much since this morning.                                      

"No...*pouting* I want to do things for you in the morning like a good wife Taetae~"-Miyoung seem disappointed she wouldn't get to do that very often.

 

"*chuckle* Is that it? *smile* You know I don't like waking you up especially not after the night you gave me~"-Taeyeon smirk remembering the night before, Miyoung just blush and playfully play with her wife's hair.

 

"Don't be a ert Taetae~"-The brunette pouted while the other girl just laugh at her cute wife.

 

"Okay *kiss* .......So is that all wife?"-Taeyeon asked wanting to know about what she was thinking earlier when she found her staring at the window.

 

"Yeah *nodding* "-Miyoung simply answer not looking at Taeyeon in the eyes. "Really? You seem....hmmmm a bit distracted when I came in. Is something bothering you?"-Taeyeon asked concern.

 

"No........hmmmm.....Well maybe"-Miyoung said getting back to cooking while Taeyeon was still behind her thinking. "What do you mean maybe?"-She finally manage to say.

 

"I've been at home a lot lately.......I was thinking........Maybe I can go outside for a bit?"-Miyoung asked looking down on the floor since not many husband's would let their wife's go out especially is they are as beautiful as Miyoung.

 

Taeyeon was taken aback by the sudden request she didn't understand why Miyoung would ask that since she never prohibited her to go out if she pleased."I never said you couldn't"

 

"I know but....Your my ...wife *smile* So you know I can't do anything without your permission"-The brunette said shyly.

 

"*smile* And you're my wife.."-Taeyeon kiss Miyoung on the lips and smile at her. Miyoung smile back at her."So can I Taetae?"-Miyoung asked wanting permission from her.

 

"You don't need my permission you have my permission"-Taeyeon shrug off Miyoung's question rather silly and unnecessary at all.

 

"Thank you, Thank you!"-Miyoung happily hug Taeyeon by the neck and kiss her passionately. "You're welcome........by the way Miyoung"-The blonde pulled away from girl and looked at her in the eyes.

 

"Yes?"-Miyoung curiously looked at Taeyeon who's expression had darken so suddenly and made her worried and wonder why and soon she got her answer "It's time"-Taeyeon said Miyoung faked a smile knowing what Taeyeon was going on about.

 

Miyoung looked down to her feet, then up at Taeyeon ready to know what and how where they going to do this "What are we going to do Taetae?"-Miyoung was nervous about the answer, Taeyeon moved away from her and look out the window "I've been thinking.......and there is only one person I trust enough for this and I think you do...."-The blonde felt like dying saying those words she couldn't believe what she was saying.

 

"Who?"-Miyoung asked not being able to figure it out. "Siwon"-Taeyeon immediately made a disgusted face, but she knew at the end he would be the only one that could help them with this he was the only person she felt comfortable enough to it without actually killing him afterwards or before it even happen.


"No!"-Miyoung shook her head not wanting Siwon to touch her like that, especially not after what happen it would be too weird and she couldn't imagine it. Taeyeon look at Miyoung sadly, and walked away from Miyoung "Taetae~~ wait don't get mad at me"-Miyoung had tears in hers eyes after she saw Taeyeon's disappointed expression.

 

"I'm not"-Taeyeon said coldly Miyoung's heart hurt hearing her wife's tone she didn't want her to be mad."I'll do it for you"-Miyoung finally agree on it since she didn't want her Tae mad but she really didn't want to do it at all.

 

"You would?"-Taeyeon smile hearing her wife's answer, which was the one she wanted even though she didn't like it. "Yes anything.. ......I love you Taetae"-Miyoung gave her an angelic eye smile.

 

"I love you too"-Taeyeon smile happily she hugged Miyoung tightly not letting go of her wanting to feel her close for comfort, she felt like crying but she wouldn't allow herself to do so. Taeny stay hugging each other for a few minutes before Miyoung suddenly started screaming the food was getting burn, Taeyeon just laugh at her over reacting wife freaking out over the food.

 

Thankfully all the food was save by Miyoung's quick crazy response. They both sat for dinner and talk about what life would be with their baby to come. Taeyeon was the one who persuaded Miyoung the most yet it seem more of the other way around. Miyoung kept talking about how to name their future baby there were two that stand up the most Taeyeon like the boy's name more while Miyoung liked the girl's name more.

 

Even though in the outside she would show no emotions Inside she hide her anger to think Siwon would touch her wife, and get her pregnant. But she didn't want anything to happen to her wife, or mother because of her father she had to make sure they would be save and having a baby boy would be the way to secure that. There was nothing else in the world Taeyeon wished more than anything for the baby to be a boy. So there wouldn't be a second try she hated to even think what would happen if she fail.

 

"Love.......*holding her hand*......Tomorrow I will talk to Siwon okay"-Taeyeon said with a small smile hiding away her anger. "Okay wife"-Miyoung smile back at her wife hiding her true feeling in order to make her 'husband' happy and grant her wish to have a baby.


TAEYEON AND SIWON:

 

The next day after Taeyeon and her wife

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter