You Are My Destiny ❤

You Are My Destiny ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


HOURS LATERS: 

 

"Hey Taeyeon!"-Siwon shook Taeyeon softly because he didn't want to disturbed the sleeping baby girl on her arms. The blonde was slowly opening her eyes and saw Siwon in front of her. "What?"-She asked softly hugging Seohyun then smile at the sleepy baby. 

 

Siwon smile to himself looking at Taeyeon, but he quickly snap back out of it."We're here you need to get off and go."-He slowly took Seohyun from Taeyeon's arms."Where?"-Taeyeon asked a bit confused forgetting about everything that happen the day before. 

 

Siwon turn to look at Taeyeon. "The city remember? Or have you forgotten already?"-He asked her, Taeyeon looked up at him and shook her head and stood up from her sitting position. "Good.......You need to go with this man..........I pay him to take you directly to them Yoona and Yuri"-Siwon said looking at the man who was waiting on the carriage for Taeyeon. 

 

Taeyeon looked at the man and bows to him, then look back at Siwon."How did you tell him the address?"-Siwon took out the letter Taeyeon had and handed it back to her. "The letter of course I didn't want to wake you up until everything was ready...take good care of Seohyun and yourself...........here"-Siwon handed her the rest of the little money he had to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon only smile at him this time and took the money from him. She slowly took Seohyun from him making sure she wouldn't wake her up." Can you do me a favor Siwon?"-The blonde asked not looking at Siwon. "What?". 

"Can you please take good care of my mother please........don't let anything happen to her."-Siwon only smile at not knowing what to responded. Taeyeon understood the silence as a yes and smile back at him. She started walking towards the carriage but before she went any further she turn around "Than--......Goodbye Siwon"

 

"Goodbye"-Siwon responded waving at her, Taeyeon got in the carriage and did not look at him anymore after that. Once everything was good to go the man took off with Taeyeon and the baby inside carriage. Siwon turn around and got into the boat and soon after he took off back to town. 

 

SIWON: 

 

Siwon had taken off a little while ago but he could still see the city, while he was eating some fruits he looked towards the direction Taeyeon had gone not long ago. He sigh heavily and started talking to himself. "I'm sorry Taeyeon........ I cannot help with that Taeyeon~"-He look down and then up at the sky. 

 

FLASHBACK: 

 

While Taeyeon had gone to Tiffany's house Siwon and Mrs. Kim where getting the boat ready. "Siwon.."-Mrs. Kim suddenly called the young man."Yes Mrs. Kim?"-He turn to her direction and could see Mrs. Kim crying. "After Taeyeon is gone and people start asking questions about what happen to Mr. Kim..........I will tell them that it was me who push him of that cliff and when they ask you will say you saw me do it."

 

The man was completely shocked about Mrs. Kim request. "What no!.....I could never do that....."-Mrs. Kim look into his eyes. "You must........I cannot let anything else hurt Taeyeon and my granddaughter...."-She said hurting inside."But Mrs. Kim if you are find guilty that means......"-Siwon looked at way knowing what happen to criminals.

 

"I'm an old woman now Siwon and I am tired........ For so many years I wasn't there for Taeyeon but I want to be there now even thought is too late and I can't take back all those years.". Siwon shook his head immediately after hearing what she said. "Mrs. Kim leave with Taeyeon everything will be okay here....no one will find either of you"-Siwon tried to reason.

 

"But what if they find us? ..........They will blame us both Siwon and then what?. I want to save my daughter's life understand me and I promise me you will do what I ask"-Mrs. Kim pleaded. Siwon couldn't look at the woman in the eyes anymore, he couldn't blame Mrs. Kim for Mr. Kim murder when it was him who told Taeyeon to pushed the man down to his death. 

 

"I cannot do that Mrs. Kim....I was the one who told Taeyeon t----"-Mrs. Kim shouted the young man up. "You listen to me Siwon......You have a wife and a baby on the way. Do you want your children to be raise without their father?"-The old woman asked him. 

 

"No of course not"-Siwon answer thinking about his wife. "Then you do as I ask, my Taeyeon is already a grown up and with a child she will be fine without me but your children and wife won't be without you"-She said as she started to cry. "But----"-Mrs. Kim cut him off again. "Just promise me you will do it no matter what!"-she said angrily at the stubborn man. Siwon thought about for a while before he spoke again. "I promise"-He said turning around not wanting to look at the poor old woman. 

 

 

TAEYEON: 

 

 

"Baby girl It's going to be okay we will be there soon hang on Seohyun we are almost there. You will be okay I promise my child I won't let anything happen to you I promise."-Taeyeon said crying hugging her daughter who kept reminding her of her deceased wife every time she would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter