You Are My Destiny ❤

You Are My Destiny ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


THE KIM'S:

 

"You wanted to talk to me father?"-Taeyeon came running into the leaving room where her father was waiting for her.

 

"Leeteuk came earlier to asked to take you to the dance"-He said calmly not looking at Taeyeon.

 

"I do not wish to go father....not with him"-Taeyeon rejected.

 

"I was not asking for an opinion........I think is time for you to do something more suited for woman than doing nothing every day like you do"-Her father said angrily still sitting on his chair.

 

"I don't want to go"-Taeyeon said angrily. Since she was thinking to asked someone else.

 

"I said you will go....and you do as I say understood!....If you were a man you could do as you please but you were born a female you have no rights...blame your mother for making you what you are"-Mr. Kim raise his voice looking at his daughter angrily.

 

Taeyeon didn't response, she only look at him as if wanting to kill him. "Now go with the servants so you can pick a dress for the dance"-He order Taeyeon pointing to the other room.

 

Taeyeon was about to walked out and obey his orders but as always she had to stand up to him. She refuses to go with Leeteuk to the dance."I don't want to go......father"-Mr. Kim snap, he went close to Taeyeon and was about to hit her when I servant came in the room saving Taeyeon.

 

"Mr. Kim the dresses are ready *bows* Ms. Kim please come with me to pick your dress"-The servants bows again and takes Taeyeon's hand.

 

Taeyeon walked along with the servant glaring at her father from behind her back she made two a fist with her right hand wanting to punch him on the face, but the servant grabbed her other hand so Mr. Kim wouldn't see what Tae was doing.

 

"Ms. Kim you must not do that"-The servant whisper close to the blonde's ear.

 

"I don't wish to go to that dance with Lee"-Taeyeon shook her head looking at the servant with helplessly.

 

"But you must not disobey your father Ms. Kim.. You know what happens every time you do."

 

"I don't like Leeteuk.. I mean not in that way and his kind of weird too "-Taeyeon said looking directly into the woman's eyes.

 

"Ms. Kim Leeteuk is a good man...his a good working young man he has done nothing wrong for you to say that about him"-The servant said

 

"I didn't say he was a bad man....but sometimes it just seems like he becomes a different person. I don't want to go with him...I want to go with....."-Taeyeon sigh and didn't finish her sentence knowing she couldn't tell anyone about it.

 

"Nonsense Ms. Kim his a good boy you must give him a chance........you must go Miss I don't to see you get hurt by your father everyday"-She said with some tears in her eyes

 

Taeyeon shook her head furiously not wanting to listen to her, but she saw the servant was crying she felt bad and hugged her patting her back. "I will go"-Taeyeon faked a smile.

 

"Oh joy *smile*"-The woman clean her tears and called the other servants to come with the dresses. There were only three to pick from and they were all the same except for the color. One was dark blue, the other black and one was yellow.

 

Taeyeon went and picked the black one straight away, she hated lively colors very much or any color at all, everything she wore was black. She had no reason to be happy and she like being outside a lot. She would usually get dirty all the time.

 

So she picked darker colors to wear all her clothes were dark lifelessly like her life. "May I go now"-Taeyeon asked looking at the woman smiling not wanting to let her to see the disappointment she felt inside.

 

"Yes Ms. Kim"-The woman smile happily while Taeyeon walked away, when she was out of view the woman sat down and started to cry again.

 

Taeyeon started running towards Miyoung's house. Not looking back at her house meanwhile her father was looking at her from the house with an angry expression on his face.

 

YOONYUL:

 

"I want to go with you to the dance"-Yoona pouted holding hands with her beloved.

 

"*chuckle* you know that is not possible"-Yuri answer kissing her.

 

"I know but I wish we could"-Yoona sigh heavily

 

"One day we will my love I promise"

 

"You always promise me things..... one day we'll be together just the two of us but it never happens."-Yoona pouted

 

"We will Yoona you must be patient, we will soon leave this town forever and move to the city just the two of use I promise"-Yuri smile

 

Yoona kiss Yuri on the lips passionately the kiss became more deep as seconds pass. Yoona lean her back against a rock while Yuri went in between Yoona's legs kissing her neck again.

 

Yuri pulled Yoona's dress up and started teasing her treasure, earning cute moans from Yoona. Like always the younger girl she would let her beloved do as she pleases to her body with no complains.

 

But then at the moment Yuri was about to enter Yoona with her fingers the younger girl remember something really important, her father had requested her to go home early.

 

"Not....~~ Know~~ Yuri"-Yoona stopped her lover from going any further.

 

"Why not?"-Yuri asked disappointed wanting to continue with their moment.

 

"Father wanted to speak with me about something important.......he asked me to  go home early....... so I have to go and see what it is that he wants Yuri"-Yoona was now arranging every single piece of clothing she had one to look as normal as possible and her father or mother wouldn't notice anything suspicious.

 

Yuri smile and help her "You look beautiful like before I almost ------"-Yoona place a hand on Yuri's mouth to shut her up.

 

"I love you Yuri"-Yoona kiss Yuri's cheek.

 

"I do too my love..... I will see you here tomorrow again at the same time"-Yuri kiss Yoona's cheek.

 

Yoona just nodded before walking away, to meet with her father Yuri stayed behind alone looking at her love walk away. "Yuri?"-Someone suddenly called.

 

Yuri's smile was gone in a second she was shock to hear someone calling for her she got really worry that person saw what her and Yoona were doing not long ago. She turns to the person's direction ready for whatever was to come.

 

Yuri got even more freak now after she saw who the person was. "Miyoung? O_O....have you been there a while?"-she asked nervously

 

"Enough to see"-Miyoung walked close to Yuri slowly.         

 

"What did you see?"-The taller girl asked hoping she would say something that had nothing to do with her and Yoona.

 

"You and Yoona"-Miyoung answer calmly.

 

"Please don't tell Yoona's father or mother"-Yuri begged scared for her beloved more than herself.

 

"*smile* Don't worry I will not tell anyone of what I saw today"-Miyoung said

 

"Really?"-Yuri asked not sure if Miyoung was telling the truth.

 

"It's okay Yul"

 

"*Sigh* Thank you...please don't I could never stand seeing my Yoongie hurt."-Yuri said looking at Miyoung.

 

"It will be okay. I told you I won't say anything"-Miyoung smile

 

"Thanks"-Yuri smile back at Miyoung.

 

".....So...... for how long?"-Miyoung asked curious.

 

"You mean me and Yoona together?"

 

"Yeah....how long?"

 

"Hmmm......4 Years I think "-Yuri answer with a smile on her face.

 

"Four years! O_O"-Miyoung's eyes widen in shock not believing they had kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter