You Are My Destiny ❤

You Are My Destiny ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


THE KIM'S:

 

"What did you just said?'-Mr. Kim asked angrily after Taeyeon confess her love for Miyoung.

 

"I said I love Hwang Miyoung"-Taeyeon stood up looking at her father in the eyes fearlessly not caring about what he was going to do to her.

 

Mr. Kim went close to Taeyeon and with the back of his hand he slaps her really hard on her right cheek. Taeyeon step back from her father. He looked angry she had never seen him like that in all the years she had known him he got mad at her all the time but like this time there was no other.

 

"You freak of nature, not only you were made female by your mother but also an unmoral being"-He said with all the hate in the world put into those few words.

 

"Husband~ please"-Mrs. Kim got on her knees and begged her husband not to keep hitting Taeyeon.

 

"You don't dare say anything. Is all your fault"-He shouted, the man was not going to be stop from showing all his anger towards Taeyeon and his wife. Before he could hit her mother Taeyeon step in "STOP!"

 

"So now you think you can tell me what to do?"-He laughs.

 

 "You have no right to hurt her or me"-Taeyeon glared

 

"But you have the right to be a freak!!!"-He raises his hand above Taeyeon who didn't seem to care.

 

"Go ahead...that won't stop me from loving Miyoung no matter what I will still love her"-Taeyeon said determent to not give up on her love for Miyoung.

 

"You will if you are dead!"-Mr. Kim grabbed Taeyeon roughly by the arm and started to drag her with him. Mrs. Kim was crawling towards Taeyeon to try to help but she was afraid and too weak. Mr. Kim took Taeyeon to the back of the house where there was a hole on the ground where things that were old or no longer needed where kept.

 

Mr. Kim let go of Taeyeon before opening the door, the blonde try to use this opportunity to escape knowing her death was waiting for her down there. "Stop her!!"-Mr. Kim order the servants that were seeing what was happening.

 

The evil witch that work there and hated Taeyeon was the first to step in and stop Taeyeon from running away. Taeyeon felt on her knees pleading to let go. She knew if she stay any longer she would be killed by her father. But to Taeyeon's luck is was too late Mr. Kim finish opening the door; he went and grabbed Taeyeon's hair. "Where do you think you are going?"

 

He pulled Taeyeon down on the floor with while grabbing her by the hair which hurt Taeyeon a lot. He pulled her up and then pushed her down the dark hole without any care what so ever.

 

"Now you will stay here and die like a dog"-He said harshly

 

Taeyeon started to cry when Mr. Kim close the door leaving Taeyeon trap down there until her death. He locked it without giving any second thoughts. Mrs. Kim could only watch from far way she wasn't strong enough or believed herself to be  to help her daughter. She was scared of her husband and the things he could do.

 

"Anyone who dares help her will take her place! I am being clear"-Mr. Kim said to all the servants who were standing there just looking at what was happening all of them nodded at the same time understanding.

 

He walked pass them into the house all the servants follow behind not looking back at where Taeyeon had been left. Only one servant and Taeyeon's mother stay behind looking at where the girl was. Tears started to fall from their eyes at the same time knowing they could not help her or at least the servant couldn't.

 

MIYOUNG:

 

Miyoung went to the place where Taeyeon had agreed to meet her but seeing that Taeyeon was not there she sat down on a rock and started playing throwing rocks into the water. From the distance she saw some people getting into a boat she stood up to get a better look.

 

She recognize one of them to be Leeteuk, he was carrying stuff into the boat. He suddenly turn to her direction she notices it and waves at him. Even thought Miyoung could not see it Leeteuk was frowning while looking at her recognizing her from the distance.

 

He went back to what he was doing and didn't wave back at her. Miyoung sighs then shrugs thinking he probably couldn't recognize her from such a distance. Leeteuk and the rest of the crew hurry up with what they were doing before taking off into the open sea.

 

Miyoung was still sitting and waiting for Taeyeon long after Leeteuk had taken off. She could suddenly feel it was starting to rain a little and It was now getting dark which Miyoung just notice at that moment. She realizes she had been waiting for Taeyeon since the afternoon.

 

She place her right hand on her heart and felt worried for Taeyeon, since knowing her she was never late for anything having to do with her that she could remember and now more than ever because of what happen between them.

 

Before it got any darker Miyoung decided it was best to leave and come back the next day to meet Taeyeon since she had not shown up this time and so she did for the next few days Miyoung would come to the place but Taeyeon would not show up or look for her in town. Miyoung was starting to believe Taeyeon had lie to her and just took her ity then left her.

 

But she was almost worried it might have been something that had happen to her since no one had seen her in a while, even though the second one sounded more bad because she didn't want anything to happen to Taeyeon she couldn't help but to hope it was that and not that Taeyeon had lie to her and left her.

 

A FEW DAYS LATER:

 

After not knowing anything from Taeyeon for a few more days she decided it was best to go visit the Kim's mansion in case she had gotten sick or anything like that. She was hoping she wouldn't hear that when she went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter